• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Safe Space

5BrothersFabrication said:
Anything Tyler says. :flipoff1: molaugh

Sadly I fell like I may have hurt you. Where would you like me to kiss it and make it feel better :stir:

I hate that y'all don't like me sometimes... sad thing is, we're all pretty cool in person

Thank you for making this sanctuary! I was at the local coffee shop getting a gluten free non dairy non GMO organic soy latte and suddenly this heathen child ran in. He saw me and pointed at my mustache and said "NICE MUSTACHE!!" I said, "well thank you" but then I noticed him snickering. I really think he was being facetious and he was actually ridiculing me for expressing myself for who I am! It was such a roller coaster of emotions, I had no idea what to do. I wanted to go explain to him how rude that was but it hurt too much. After spending 2 1/2 hrs getting the perfect roll and then matching it perfectly... I just hope the cleaners can get the tear stains out of my flannel shirt and suspenders! :kittens: #metoo #mustachlife #longshoesagainsttheblues

Safe space is working already. This guy has been a member since 2015 and has 2 posts one of which is him opening up to us in our safe space. He has been scared for far to long, but today, because Redneckengineered demanded a safe space for himself and others like him, the big green monster has come out to participate. :rolf:

I'm glad we finally have this safe place. I feel that one of my good friend's call for help was previously ignored by the meaner rougher hardline that we used to be so I'll just leave this here....
279a07f282aaea886065b7958cc6c34a.jpg

Im just glad i have a place to go where i can be accepted for who i am. Knowdat

That's got to be the funniest **** I've read in a long time. Things like this are why I am on here. BUG-EJ I'm glad you're finally coming out. And just so you know smirnoff ice has some good flavors and you don't even need the jolly ranchers. Next ride I see you I'll get my wife to let you try one of hers.

Latest posts