• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My 3 teenagers and you have alot in common.

P

If its free, its P
There are alot of people on this forum acting like bitches. Yes, I been gone along time and dont know most the guys that post daily and or lurk then complain daily ish... but Gawd Damn yall. Why yall so mad at each other ? Chill the fawk out already with the hatin. Go be a negative ass in Facebook like the rest the world. Dont like it, dont click it. Dont wanna see dumb ****. Dont bother with Gen Discussion. Seems pretty damn simple.

Atsrite!

a589011d6b7b9ff56c1b859bf49258e0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

P said:
There are alot of people on this forum acting like bitches. Yes, I been gone along time and dont know most the guys that post daily and or lurk then complain daily ish... but Gawd Damn yall. Why yall so mad at each other ? Chill the fawk out already with the hatin. Go be a negative ass in Facebook like the rest the world. Dont like it, dont click it. Dont wanna see dumb ****. Dont bother with Gen Discussion. Seems pretty damn simple.
Your not my real dad :flipoff1:

money_pit_yj said:
You're. If you don't start using your grammars right you're gonna have a job with your name on your shirt.
The newest update i did on my phone will not allow me to use racial slurs or profanity. I have tried to force it add it whatevwr. You are now getting my fat fingers because i am not allowing the commies to control me.

Bingo. You gotta realize that these guys are doing this **** to be funny. I know Ed and Tony personally, neither one are easily offended snowflakes. Some folks just went full retard thinking it was legit.

P said:

Thanks P you are dad of the year! Show up two months every 6 years!