• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2016 Yamaha YXZ 1000R

Neal3000

For Sale- '16 Yamaha YXZ 1000R with 417 miles, 31 hours in excellent condition. Maintained by the book with all synthetic fluids and yamaha filters. Upgrades include custom built rollcage, tree-bars, and front bumper, led lightbar and light cubes in front bumper, yellowtop optima battery mounted under drivers seat, rear radiator setup, dash switchpanel w/temp gauge, PRP Podium suspension seats, 5-point harness, fire extinguisher with quick release, rear led lightbar with strobe, brake-lights and tail-lights, 2:1 steering quickner w/Weller racing steering controller, Graves Racing full exhaust system and Graves ecm tune, rear-view and side mirrors, Superwinch 3500 lb winch with synth line and on-dash controller, 28" STI Chicane tires mounted on Raceline beadlocks and the same combo- spare tire/wheel. Alba racing lightened flywheel, airbox spacer, and rear dshaft 300m coupler. Grant steering wheel and quick release hub. This is my Dad's car, i've done all the mods and fab work etc on it. Please pm me for more pics.

$12,999 located in Temple, GA

aIODtLl.jpg

Latest posts