• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Memorial Day Weekend

I'm doing AOP on Friday and Saturday and would like to swing over to BKORP on Sunday to annoy Carter. Then the jeep is down for a month or so for so much needed "upgrades"

Or I may just go to the lake and hit on women that are way out of my league. :cougar:

BLT94YJ said:
I'm doing AOP on Friday and Saturday and would like to swing over to BKORP on Sunday to annoy Carter. Then the jeep is down for a month or so for so much needed "upgrades"

Or I may just go to the lake and hit on women that are way out of my league. :cougar:

Swing by the camp site one of those nights i owe you a beer for missing the blackout ride.

Local motorcycle place had a good video about weather. "If you own a bike.....and you're constantly looking at the forecast.....just sell your bike. It's always going to rain, hail, cows fall from the clouds, tornados, 147% chance of rain every day.....just sell your bike. Just sell it."

I'm pretty sour when I travel to wheel and get rained on. Windrock....ehh...it sucks, but I'm not AS sourpussed since its only a few minutes away. Still shitty. I hate rain.

Re: Memorial Day Weekend

There's places in the country where it hardly ever rains. You could move to one of those places.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

jeeptj99 said:
Looking like AOP this weekend for us. Should be nice and slickery.

We are probably going to head down Friday afternoon/night just because we can. Current weekend weather forecast looks quite wet and stormy.

ridered3 said:
We are probably going to head down Friday afternoon/night just because we can. Current weekend weather forecast looks quite wet and stormy.

Yeah, times i miss having a top. But at least i got a bikini top.

Latest posts