• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

One red paperclip...

The Luke

WARNING! THE FOLLOWING MAY INVOLVE GENERAL DISCUSSION NON-TECH RELATED NONSENSE THAT MAY OFFEND SOME LIMP WRISTED PEOPLE IN THE CROWD.... :flipgotcha:

Anybody remember that guy? I got to thinking about it this morning.

Summary: He traded up, with $0 involved from one red paperclip to something else to something else, etc... til he traded for a house. :****:

That said, what kinda trades have ya'll made like that? Who's up for a one *insert common object* trading challenge?

Link for those under a rock: http://www.redpaperclip.com/

I tried this concept on craiglist buying a riding lawn mower. Didn't make it too far but we had fun with it

We did something like that to get stuff for an auction for a mission trip back in the day. We started with a 16d nail though. One group came back with a damn piano, they won that year.

::) ::) that is funny stuff I thought about giving a bunch of stuff away on here but I saw how that ended up so just took it for scrap

I swear....you people.

All I'm saying is that I stand my ground and still think dude is full of crap.

That's about all I got to say about that.

blacksheep10 said:
Not that much time. Couldn't drive a few hours for free parts laughing1

And to clarify! I spent two weeks trying to get him to agree to a date for me to come up. I even had the trailer hooked up ready to go and he stopped responding for three days.

Now I'm done. Lol

Lol I mainly meant that as a joke. But there were a handful of people on here that got hateful because of all that. Ain't no thing man. I've got thick skin anyways.

Latest posts