• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WOD Hill Killer Chassis Build

twostep said:
Super clean. Can't wait to see it.

So what is up with the steering?

Actually, it wasn't a huge deal. Got it sorted out yesterday evening. We thought we were fighting a pump issue but turns out the bushings in the WOD steering column kit were just a little too tight on the steering shaft. We pulled the shaft and turned it down slightly and now it's great!

That buggy looks awsome. Great job!

!
wizzo said:
Actually, it wasn't a huge deal. Got it sorted out yesterday evening. We thought we were fighting a pump issue but turns out the bushings in the WOD steering column kit were just a little too tight on the steering shaft. We pulled the shaft and turned it down slightly and now it's great!

I had the same problem with my column.

June dog said:
Cool. Seen some pics of it on book of faces. Good looking buggy
Billy, Mark and Darrell rode Sand Springs saturday with this buggy and a few others from around Glasgow. They said they all had a good ride and this buggy went as good as it looked!

wizzo said:
Little update

Also wrapped up wiring. Fuse panels for accessories and engine.
YTr1xSlv-4WjCScXuRMmWv1BDxgfdGJ0_sq0vD1W6D2hnyc8rJoz07g5R2doI9Ov9VckEcCFUYfgPjBZUuyeZxKyzO0H0i9nn1JybBuxF7FM5UikhvYsZ9vRsY3PgpIqZsQRDXaCmwDC27rtOljKUeEZuX9kUaIIvv0omSjgIRwr5bpm9mGsvWYVGm_3GOY32RWuFWcMOIYctbT3mazsIq-QH-d4O3tZP7w_xnPqF9RQQr46f2jeFELYOX4I2fTlet__nFP5_b0n9jT2FNWSjwr23BnOaahoR7yxyyiPIg0K2xwOCdbWJF2SRQZcSec6ylUixNuttGMIdiGKn9oex39LlarDcnj7f3DGoMZStQo9KssSNTHeN4TNQdpskrU7NZ9_CSalaX1-bCWmyic0uAbQg8BxlMcifdnOv3TTzi0tIbQ2T_R58lYLem4_6xjlOI5ic-qUGY4rMMbYdi2tKLtzpN518NLBeIsQRhNqsDvC43e-GvP-Tt9BAAoqD7g2EJVY6NqdEXyhMZdgAgfdW2JFEmJD4cxb7zRMolRgQG31oo2uNhwY65q40LIZ4ulMyW1qBpiVy06j0Sa1EUN8tllx7tTijTXioMU8H7o=w593-h790-no

I'll have some more over all pics today or tomorrow.

Build looks awesome. Where did you get those relays and sockets from?

smbroady82 said:
where does the cooler go and where are the cup holders???

I got to see this rig at AOP over Labor Day and did not notice/look for a cooler or cup holders so I am not sure.

However I was impressed by the level of detail in the finish work and even more impressed by how quiet it was.