• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RTIC coolers

01tj said:
Everyone still happy with their RTIC coolers? I had my 45 Yeti stolen out of my truck yesterday so I was looking for a cheaper option to replace it and saw that RTIC was having 30% off sale.

I have a Yeti 45, Rtic 20 that lives on my Rhino and an Rtic soft sided cooler and am very satisfied with Rtic. It really is a carbon copy of the YetI, has held up great and holds ice just as well as the Yeti. As many others have said, any cooler's performance is dependent on drink and cooler prep.

I made some lock brackets out of 1" flat stock that was bent in a U shape to slip into the slot in the cooler. It doesn't keep your beer secure but I lock it to a heavy chain that's bolted in my truck bed and still have my 45 Yeti after 6 years.

01tj said:
Everyone still happy with their RTIC coolers? I had my 45 Yeti stolen out of my truck yesterday so I was looking for a cheaper option to replace it and saw that RTIC was having 30% off sale.

I have a 45, 65 and a 110. They all work great, but you better put the 110 where you want before filling it up because that bitch is heavy!!!