• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2005+ Superduty Unit Bearing Cups

jethrobodean

Weld on cups to run 05+ Superduty Unit bearings on a rear axle. One of the Cheapest, quickest, easiest ways to go 40 spline rear.

Bored for 3.5" tubes, but easily taken out to 4" (or even bigger)

Located in Central Missouri (Mexico, MO 65265) $375 + Shipping

2iaanaa.jpg

ibhy08.jpg

Forbanger said:
Do you really need no lifts????

I'm gonna build a 4 seat M&M chassis, likely this winter. I have two "big block" 14 bolt center sections with factory 4" tube to use to build axles. I have '05+ F450/550 c's and knuckles for the front and am going to buy a set of unit bearing cups for the rear. For a double ended shaft, 40 spline is kind of a no brainer at this point.

It's good to see more options for these out on the market. Just wanting more info on these.

I think he was trying to say that you drive like a *****!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

wizzo said:
I'm gonna build a 4 seat M&M chassis, likely this winter. I have two "big block" 14 bolt center sections with factory 4" tube to use to build axles. I have '05+ F450/550 c's and knuckles for the front and am going to buy a set of unit bearing cups for the rear. For a double ended shaft, 40 spline is kind of a no brainer at this point.

It's good to see more options for these out on the market. Just wanting more info on these.

Awesome! I love that chassis! Best looking 4 seater out. And it obviously works. I was just giving you a hard time. I passed this on to a few buddies as soon as I seen it. :****:

onepieceatatime said:
I think he was trying to say that you drive like a *****!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

LOL!

Forbanger said:
Awesome! I love that chassis! Best looking 4 seater out. And it obviously works. I was just giving you a hard time. I passed this on to a few buddies as soon as I seen it. :****:

I was torn about buying a chassis vs building another myself. PJ has his 4 seaters dialed in. Looks, form, function. It checks all the boxes for me. So decided not to try and reinvent the wheel for this one. When I'm ready to go back to a 2 seater or something else, I'll build another chassis /derail.

Need more info on these things!

Dude is very talented. Makes complete axle housing I know of and have seen them. Top notch stuff out of a little garage. I'm sure when he gets time he will post up some pics! I'll let him know to report here.

Right now it's fabricated housing builds, non fabbed shortening/lengthening etc. & these. I'm working on a fabricated inner C & knuckle for the 05+ stuff, but those may be a while before they see any kind of real production. Like many, I saw a void for these axles & decided to try & fill it a little. The usual weld on steering, & maybe some misc. brake brackets coming, but guys are already doing those, so not focusing too hard on them.

2hmepfd.jpg

2mrcniw.jpg

24qstw7.jpg

16jo9dj.jpg

Looks good! I'll be in touch when I'm ready. Got some buggies to finish before I can start on my own.......

Latest posts