• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mountain Mud Run

BK was there I'm sure he will have an edit coming soon. It was a good time again this year, several people climbed the bounty hill. It was legit . The second race hill was even steep and sketchy as all hell. It's a cool off the grid event .

Rockwells607 said:
Always a good time up there , it's become an annual trip! :woot:

What a show you guys put on up there. Nate, your motor sounded wicked with them 180's on them but have to ask what was going on with the gearing? It looked like after the first hill the transmission was pulling way down to low and wasn't creating any tire speed. Maybe it's just me. Great job to all the drivers who hit it and Travis for bringing home the money. :dblthumb:

ADMINISTRATOR

I've had issues all year with the EFI . I pulled the plugs after that hill and 2 weren't soaked , I replaced them and made some changes in the hand held and it ran decent on the second hill. I keep saying I'm pulling that 383 and efi our and swapping an LS in but then I get home and think about how much money I have in that motor and efi and continue fighting with it :rolf:

Rockwells607 said:
I've had issues all year with the EFI . I pulled the plugs after that hill and 2 weren't soaked , I replaced them and made some changes in the hand held and it ran decent on the second hill. I keep saying I'm pulling that 383 and efi our and swapping an LS in but then I get home and think about how much money I have in that motor and efi and continue fighting with it :rolf:

THe motor sounded great, just no wheel speed being generated. You must have been running in 1st gear to keep the RPM's up. That 3d hill looked like it was pretty much straight uphill and soft. Great stuff.

ADMINISTRATOR

Latest posts