• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Long weekend 2018, where ya wheeling whatchu building

P

If its free, its P
:stir: ive been at work or family / Bday obligated for a month. Im going to put in some time on the Wagon and reorganizing my shop. Some needed me time. Grillin n chillin all weekend. :woot:

Mess
2452a9f34b2b9281c0913e3f6a6755b0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Working all weekend for me. At least it's not night shifts.

P is the brown one on left a wagon or a pickup? I love those old Willys!

At Morris Mountain all weekend starting tomorrow morning, :driving: :drinkers: :smoke: :spin:. May be building an ARK by Saturday afternoon :****:

j-mox said:
Working all weekend for me. At least it's not night shifts.

P is the brown one on left a wagon or a pickup? I love those old Willys!

57 Pick up, Wagon is 55. Both have clean ks titles :drinkers:

I got a nice xj in the garage that got ton swapped ima try to finish up by tomarro night so we can take it to blue holler Saturday and air it out. booyang floating the river sunday :drinkers: so Monday ill be nursing a hang over...

1tonrenegade said:
Gonna fill up the pit with ribs an chicken wings with a few pork butts :eat: :drinkers:

Sounds like a great time right there throw you a big loaf of bologna on there too

Do Lake ****. Boat, stare at hooters flashemifyougotem, eat, stare at hooters flashemifyougotem, drink, stare at hooters flashemifyougotem, swim, stare at hooters flashemifyougotem, barbeque, stare at hooters flashemifyougotem, stuff. Wait for Stewart Broady to show up at the lake. Oh Yah, he's getting MARREED. :flipoff1:

ADMINISTRATOR

Wish I was going wheeling at MM. But I'll be at the ballpark at 7 am Sat morning with my oldest daughter. Probably not get home till somewhere around midnight, and then have to be back early Sun morning. It's a 1 1/2 hour drive to the park she's playing at this weekend. Probably spend most of Memorial Day trying to rest and recover.

Finish up my little yota 4 seater buggy/truggy and and head over to Morris mountain for the wheeling for warrior ride. Hopefully the rain will go around us.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

ranger11 said:
Finish up my little yota 4 seater buggy/truggy and and head over to Morris mountain for the wheeling for warrior ride. Hopefully the rain will go around us.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Make sure you introduce yourself to me.

Taken the boat out then me and Yankster are gonna hit the Pennsylvania paradise honon Sunday . One of the coolest places we wheel with tunnels and waterfalls and old coal mines. One of the mine openings will still have 35* air coming out of it this weekend :****: