• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Upcoming Events/Rides

ridered3

Not Rigless
This forum's most popular sections appear to be the General Discussions; Tech & Fab; Trail Rides & Competitions; and For Sale Sections.

Since I occasionally contribute to the General Discussions, but currently don't have anything For Sale, now have a Gayzr (which = no Tech & Fab), I felt like I could do my part to notify others of upcoming events/rides and build up the Trail Rides & Competitions section. Plus, the Calendar was looking a little on the light side.

I was unsure whether to start a new thread for every event, or just post one thread with multiple events listed???

As such, I have put together the below list of some upcoming events/rides that I am interested in attending, along with the dates (I only listed Saturdays for simplicity), park names, and listed the city the park is located in.

Admins let me know which you prefer (one thread or multiple threads) and I will make the necessary changes/gather the needed information for each event.

TBItoy said:
Post a new thread for each and let one of them admins put it on the calendar. Then bump it when the event gets closer

THis ^^^^^^, I add an event to the calendar whenever I have a notification about an event. I agree with ridered3 though, let's get some events on the schedule and ride... :driving:

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
THis ^^^^^^, I add an event to the calendar whenever I have a notification about an event. I agree with ridered3 though, let's get some events on the schedule and ride... :driving:

ADMINISTRATOR
Did yall ever get a hardline ride figured out for june?

TBItoy said:
Post a new thread for each and let one of them admins put it on the calendar. Then bump it when the event gets closer

Somehow I overlooked that you had responded yesterday or else I would have done this last night.

CHASMAN9 said:

ADMINISTRATOR

Will do this later today or tonight for each event/ride.

ridered3 said:
Somehow I overlooked that you had responded yesterday or else I would have done this last night.

Will do this later today or tonight for each event/ride.

Got em all covered, thanks for the heads up guys. :dblthumb:

ADMINISTRATOR

Latest posts