• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trail Ride Revolution July 27, 2018 @ BKORP

ridered3

Not Rigless
Trail Ride Revolution
The Trail Ride Revolution continues Summer 2018. More details to come...

About Organizer:
600+ acres of trails and hills from mild to WILD! OPEN SELECT WEEKENDS ONLY! Check the calendar for open dates and pricing. Kids 12 and under free.

https://allevents.in/stevenson/trail-ride-revolution/722619717949167

Just a heads up, this is an Event/Ride that I am interested in attending, but am not affiliated or the point person for the event/ride.

BLT94YJ said:
Can you guys put up some WRONG WAY signs so I don't drive DOWN Unfinished :drinkers: Business at 2am, blackout drunk?

Is that going to matter? Just saying, I've seen you do smarter things on a donkeys back than drive the wrong direction on a trail. Oh, I thought you were a choir boy when it comes to the barley pops? My badd. :flipoff1:

ADMINISTRATOR

WE GOT ABOUT 6 BOUNCERS COMEING. SHOULD BE A GOOD TIME.
WHAT WOULD REALLY MAKE IT AWSOME IF COLWERX UNVAILED THAT NEW BUGGY HERE ..JUST THROWING THAT OUT THERE :drinkers: ;D

Mattman347 said:
I believe me and Abigail are going to come down for this ride, will be the first time there. Cant wait!

She posted something on instagram about talking you into going. We will meet up and make it a good day of riding.

Great time today. Bkorp has changed so much since rbd. Trails we walked last time kicked our ass today. Great day with Matt Abigail and Steve as always. Sorry we had to leave but since 2/3 of us were broke kinda figured it was time. Thanks for helping us get David and Mike out and back to the trailers. Can't wait to do it again.

Big Thanks to everyone that came out to the park. I followed a good group of buggies from Moonshine Canyon to Slick Rock Falls where we wound out the day watching some awesome beatdowns of a ton of different rigs. It took me back to the good ol days of everyone going hill to hill and beating on their rigs for the fun of it. I hope there are many more rides like this in the future. :dblthumb:

37965981_10155872495938985_4129607851058397184_n.jpg

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Big Thanks to everyone that came out to the park. I followed a good group of buggies from Moonshine Canyon to Slick Rock Falls where we wound out the day watching some awesome beatdowns of a ton of different rigs. It took me back to the good ol days of everyone going hill to hill and beating on their rigs for the fun of it. I hope there are many more rides like this in the future. :dblthumb:

make him keep the place then :drinkers: Abigail got some good video of my buddy beating the **** out of his xj on Jolean. That trail has gotten way more fun since RBD.

Latest posts