• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tapatalk Issues

tonybolton said:
Fabricator1 drove down here to Lenoir City and help set mine up. I offered him a beer but he said he had to get back to working on some custom diff. covers. He's a SOLID guy. :)

I see what you did there....

I still am logging in on Tapatalk. Even with the current update. I have glitches every now and then but no problems longing in or posting pics..
b9814ea31c06ee3edfac6263a3b4ba8c.jpg

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

NOVI FED COUPE said:
I still cant log in to hardline through tapatalk. Not sure whats going on? Been like this for a month.

I can't post via Safari, Google Chrome, or log in to tapatalk on my iPhone. Magically my account works fine from my office PC. I posted with my Iphone since October just fine, now it won't post only on this forum.

sleepsontoilet said:
I can't post via Safari, Google Chrome, or log in to tapatalk on my iPhone. Magically my account works fine from my office PC. I posted with my Iphone since October just fine, now it won't post only on this forum.

Same here really pissing me off.

What else are y'all using to post pics ?

Re:

I would wager it's problems with our Forum as it is currently and has been for the last week or two under maintenance. The admins, mainly redneckengineered, are trying to find a new host and simultaneously get the forum up to date with modern stuff. Be patient hardline peeps.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm still having no luck even went in today trying through my pc... so no bitching from the haters that my post have no pics I'm honestly trying....

Re:

It's still being worked on by the admins. Seems as if there is a lot of work to get the site up to date across the board.

Holy **** it's working. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Re:

TacomaJD said:
And if it continues to not work right in some areas blame it all on P...

Youll know if I **** something up, it will be on a grand scale :flipoff1:

Latest posts