• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Coolant flow

Dirt700

This is on return side at radiator. From here it goes to the stat housing. I lost the pic for it, but up at t stat it's same way. I can either buy 2 new bungs and weld them into different spots where I can get hoses to work. OR I can criss-cross all of my lines. So it would come out of water pump and go into the spot on passenger side, where it normally would come out for thermostat. Then at back of chassis it would go from passenger side, and I would make a hose that goes all the way across radiator, and comes in the top port on driver side of radiator. And vise versa for the return hose, to thermostat.
d01794305fb1bf8268ce139e96f207b9.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

It's hard to tell but Could you not just turn them both inward about 45* so your hose does an easy bend. That would also give it a little extra hose in case anything flexes.

Could you cut and re-weld the fitting themselves ? Like pie-cutting to give them a better angle ?

Bebop said:
Could you cut and re-weld the fitting themselves ? Like pie-cutting to give them a better angle ?
I ordered 2 new -16 fittings yesterday. And move them where I can make it work. Going to cut the old ones down and weld a cap on on them

this might be too late...but have you thought about buying two -16AN male to female 90s (not female to hose like you have in the picture), threading one to the radiator and one to the frame outlet. then you could clock them so the 90s you have in the photo are now orientated 90degrees to what they are now and you would have two axis of adjustment instead of adjustment instead of just one to get them spaced out and aligned with a short section of hose between them.

ToledoDan said:
this might be too late...but have you thought about buying two -16AN male to female 90s (not female to hose like you have in the picture), threading one to the radiator and one to the frame outlet. then you could clock them so the 90s you have in the photo are now orientated 90degrees to what they are now and you would have two axis of adjustment instead of adjustment instead of just one to get them spaced out and aligned with a short section of hose between them.
No I didn't think of that. I wish I had tho. I have already got the stuff now to move the fittings on the fram

Latest posts