a5776572589faec8b07d509654bac0a8.jpg

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Best prices on Dodge Ram trucks

zukimaster said:
James O Neil gonna be hard to beat on a Dodge

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
For real I came back to post this.

Try Jeff Smith dodge in Perry ga. They claim to have the best price..

redneckengineered said:
That's the one. I knew I had heard it here before but could not find it. Thanks

Plus you are dealing with some good guys at oneal dodge. Customer service and dealing with someone who enjoys the same hobbies as us has to be worth a little. Stephen Oneal is on here goes by Onealdodge.

NOVI FED COUPE said:
Plus you are dealing with some good guys at oneal dodge. Customer service and dealing with someone who enjoys the same hobbies as us has to be worth a little. Stephen Oneal is on here goes by Onealdodge.
Dudes were awesome to you that time you had issues with your pig going to Mountainside. I think they even said something about a loaner pig.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I called Oneal and asked for commercial sales and got a guy named Nick. He seemed very nice and just going on the tone of the conversation I'm already happier than the dumbass I was dealing with her locally. He's working me up a quote. We'll see how it looks.

mdo817 said:
Dudes were awesome to you that time you had issues with your pig going to Mountainside. I think they even said something about a loaner pig.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Oh yea for sure! I think I had met Stephen once at the time and pulled in there on the way to ride as my truck was having issues. Before they got it going he offered loaning me a truck to make sure I could make it to ride that weekend. Luckily it was a stopped up fuel filter and an easy fix, but great guys and great dealership for sure!

redneckengineered said:
I called Oneal and asked for commercial sales and got a guy named Nick. He seemed very nice and just going on the tone of the conversation I'm already happier than the dumbass I was dealing with her locally. He's working me up a quote. We'll see how it looks.

Dodge has gotten stupid aggressive with their commercial and fleet stuff. They are making it really hard to look at other manufacturers. Heck, even the life cycle and maintenance costs are going down progressively over the last 6 years. Still a Dodge though ;D

kmcminn said:
I always wonder how much dealers will come off the sticker. I know on a loaded Dmax most places will come off 10k. I have heard Dodge is 8k.
I've got 2 different Dodge dealers that will take 10k off just about any new Dodge.....