• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Choc- june 23

BUG-E J

Don't get #labroned
Me and the ol lady will be there. So far 2 other people have said they may show and trey will be around. Lets do some trail riding.

xjmarc said:
May see if I can drag some of my folks down there since I can't exactly keep up with you guys.
No man left behind. If only 5 rigs show we will make sure everyone has fun. Honestly the kids are gone and we just wanna get away and have some fun. This was the first thing that came up.

I'm not one to be that guy though that can't keep up so you do easier trails. I hate that guy I'm just to broke right now to build something more capable. Hell's revenge was rough on my junk at the last hardline ride.

We can trail ride as long as y'all want !!! :woot: Before we go home ... I'm getting my revenge on Violator :****:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

BUG-E J said:
**** everytime i get down in that valley i break stuff. :****:

I had already ripped off both rear shocks before we hit it, cost me a front shaft but oddly enough I never heard it break and it stayed together, kind of, despite the u joint being broken in half. I have a bit of history with this park. I've never hit boat ramp, wife tells me to wait till the last day and I'm broke by then. But she knows I'd really mess something up if I hit it.

mashyermotor said:
We can trail ride as long as y'all want !!! :woot: Before we go home ... I'm getting my revenge on Violator :****:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
BUG-E J said:
No man left behind. If only 5 rigs show we will make sure everyone has fun. Honestly the kids are gone and we just wanna get away and have some fun. This was the first thing that came up.

They are for real about no man left behind.....they let me follow them around Stony Lonesome in my Ramcharger on 35's. So I'm sure you could keep up. I've never been to Chocco, wish I could make it that weekend but my daughter will be playing in the state tournament at Cullman. Y'all have fun! :dblthumb:

I don't doubt that a bit. What little interaction I've had with Bug EJ he seemed like a nice guy, that Greg guy I'm not to sure about. I just don't like holding people back from the trails they really want to ride. Our club does rides from time to time and we'll have people show up that have never been or are on 31-33s and while we still have fun it can get boring. Luckily at Chocco there are plenty of bypasses, so I'm told because I've never seen any.

xjmarc said:
I don't doubt that a bit. What little interaction I've had with Bug EJ he seemed like a nice guy, that Greg guy I'm not to sure about.
molaugh

I invited tony bolton but he said "dem taco bells round yo hood aint as crunk as dem uns in mys skreets" whatever the he that means?

There's a pretty decent Mexican restaurant a couple minutes from the park, taco Bell is a few miles and they always hook me up on my nachos.

Just fixed my nitrous. First time spraying with the new tune and injectors. I hope the track hoe has fuel in it! :woot:

xjmarc said:
Got my wife talked into going and may have a few others.
Hell yeah. I plan on leaving the house early saturday morning and wheeling untill trey loads my **** with a backhoe after dark! :woot: :drinkers: :****: