• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where was you raised? Where’d you go? Where you at now?

jeff150

Just curious how many of us have crossed paths outside this forum and never known. Being from a very small town, I always find it interesting when I run into someone from the same area.
Raised in Clinton, KY. Went to Murray KY. Now in Hazel Green, AL

Raised in Chattanooga TN, Phoenix AZ, Houston TX and Peru IN, lived in Dallas TX, Charlotte and Hickory NC and Atlanta GA and ended up back in Chattanooga TN, well about 20 minutes north anyway.

I've lived in several different places in AL. Gardendale, Fultondale, Morris, Hayden, Smokerise and Jemison. Went to Kindergarten at Fultondale, 1st-7th grade at Jemison, 8th grade at Fultondale, 9th grade at Mortimer Jordan and 10th-12th at Hayden. Been living in Smokerise and Hayden ever since I graduated high school. I have traveled all over the country for work and drag racing through the years.

Growing up, buying my first house, and buying my 2nd and current house, I've lived within about a 7-8 mile radius my whole 31 years of living. Grew up in Rainsville, AL. Bought first house in Sylvania, AL (a small city neighboring previous small city of Rainsville). Bought 2nd/current house that has a Rainsville address but technically still in Sylvania, aka 4 minutes from Sylvania High School.

I like where I'm from. I also love to travel and see other places, but I have no desire to actually move my residence very far from where I've lived my whole life.

Re: Where was you raised? Where€™d you go? Where you at now?

Grew up in Holladay TN, moved to Cookeville for college, built my shop house in Dodson Branch (Cookeville address) and married a girl from here so it's where we're staying. Works for me. I'd like to see the desert at some point but not sure I want to live farther away than any state that touches TN

Raised in hazel green al went to college and lived in florence al for 8 years and now live in town creek al for work

Grew up just south of St. Louis moved to Springville Al when I got married.
But travel all over the country every year. Spend a couple of months in Florida in the winter.

Grew up in Jackson County Alabama. To be a little more specific, I lived in a community outside of Scottsboro called Mud Creek. Lived there till my mid 20's, then i moved to Hanceville to go back to Wallace state. Then i relocated to No Hope alabama, then to Owens Crossroads for a while and later on i moved to North Huntsville.....
Thankfully I am now back out in the country in Morgan City / Union Grove area south of Huntsville.

Born in France
Raised between France and Spain (moved every 2 years)
Left in a few different places both in France and abroad
Moved to the USA for a couple years
Decided to stay.

Born in Indiana.
Moved to Nashville, TN when I was 10 when Gibson bought out Dad's speaker company and hired him on to run it.
Moved to Sparta/Cookeville area for college.
Moved back to Nashville for wifes grad school

Well, I am from the left coast, born in Whittier Californica, moved outside San Francisco when I was 11 where I lived and went UC Berkeley and decided Cali Life was getting old and needed a change. BIG CHANGE. Moved to Niceville Florida (yah, there really is a town called Niceville) till I moved up here to the Birmingham area in 1991, after a short stay in the Bahamas building a boat. Been here in the Chelsea area, outside B'ham since 2000 and don't plan on relocating unless it is to the lake. I'm not getting any younger, so that may be sooner than I think. Love the dirty south and picked up this funny draw ever since. molaugh

ADMINISTRATOR

Born right outside Lexington, AL didn't stay there long. Basically grew up and always lived around Killen, AL. Lived in Muscle Shoals, Al for about 7 years before meeting the ole lady and her convincing me to move to Mississippi. Now live right outside Tupelo, Ms for last 3 years.

CHASMAN9 said:
Well, I am from the left coast, born in Whittier Californica, moved outside San Francisco when I was 11 where I lived and went UC Berkeley and decided Cali Life was getting old and needed a change. BIG CHANGE. Moved to Niceville Florida (yah, there really is a town called Niceville) till I moved up here to the Birmingham area in 1991, after a short stay in the Bahamas building a boat. Been here in the Chelsea area, outside B'ham since 2000 and don't plan on relocating unless it is to the lake. I'm not getting any younger, so that may be sooner than I think. Love the dirty south and picked up this funny draw ever since. molaugh

ADMINISTRATOR

I knew there was something different about you....California AND Florida explains it :drinkers: molaugh

I've lived in North Alabama my whole life. I like to travel, but no desire to move at all.

Grew up in Brownsboro
had short stays in Madison, Huntsville and New Market
back in Brownsboro for the duration now

Born in Egypt, AR. Then from the time I was 18 till just a couple years ago, I built natural gas pipelines all over the US. have lived as far west as Oregon, all the the way to Maine on the Canadian border. Now I have settled down in Goobertown, AR.

Born in Yokosuka,Japan
Lived in Brewton,Alabama for preschool
Moved to Charleston,Sc for K-1st
Back to Brewton,Alabama 2nd-12 T.R.Miller grad
Went to UTI in Houston,Tx
Moved back to Wetumpka,Al for a year or 2
Up to Eclectic,Al in 2004 and been there ever since

Re: Re: Where was you raised? Where€™d you go? Where you at now?

CHASMAN9 said:
Well, I am from the left coast, born in Whittier Californica, moved outside San Francisco when I was 11 where I lived and went UC Berkeley.

ADMINISTRATOR

Is that where you got your gender studies degree?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re: Where was you raised? Where€™d you go? Where you at now?

Bounced around Ohio my whole life from Cincinnati to Columbus to Wooster to Clarksville back to Columbus and now back to Clarksville. I used to want to move to some place with mountains but there's too many cool places with mountains that I like to go to so I'll just stay here in Ohio and try and travel as much as possible.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk