• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where was you raised? Where’d you go? Where you at now?

Re: Re: Where was you raised? Where€™d you go? Where you at now?

onepieceatatime said:
Is that where you got your gender studies degree?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, are you still mad at me for your avatar? :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR

onetoncrawler said:
I knew there was something different about you....California AND Florida explains it :drinkers: molaugh

I knew that if I dropped my wallet on Polk street in SF, I'd kick it all the way down to Vaness before I'd pick it up. :****: :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR

I lived in the same area pretty much my whole life.

The house we lived in when i was young my grand parents owned and my parents rented it
then we put a trailer on their land but could still see that old house
then a tornado destroyed those two houses and my granddaddy passed away so we moved in his house on the farm
then i bought a house about 20 minutes from the farm

Re: Re: Re: Where was you raised? Where'"d you go? Where you at now?

CHASMAN9 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, are you still mad at me for your avatar? :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR
Guess I didn't realize an internet picture was supposed to offend me. Must be something you learned at Berkely.

Bought house across from the house I grew up in where my folks still live. Sister built on a 40 she got from dad 2.5 miles down the road. I did live in 2 college towns during school and in small rentals in town (2 miles from the farm I grew up on) after school until I could buy, but haven't ventured far. College towns were 2 hours and 1.5 hours from home. I do like to travel around and whatnot, mostly how I met HL folks

Grew up in Bellefontaine Ohio (NW of Columbus). I installed garage doors fora company all through High School and then got married had a couple kids and got laid off one winter and decided I needed to make a change. I got job offer doing sales for a diesel performance company in Tn and decided to try it out. I ended up being pretty good at it and after a year I moved the family down here, wife got a good job and I got an even better job now doing the same thing but from home. We now live in Readyville TN (East of Murfreesboro) and have been here for almost 8 years! Love the south, way better wheeling! thumb.gif

Born in Hammond Indiana,
Raised in Calumet City Illinois until I was 13
Moved to Sparta TN in 1981 and have lived here ever since.
Married to a Great niece of Lester Flatt

jeff150 said:
Just curious how many of us have crossed paths outside this forum and never known. Being from a very small town, I always find it interesting when I run into someone from the same area.
Raised in Clinton, KY. Went to Murray KY. Now in Hazel Green, AL

When were you at Murray?

Re: Where was you raised? Where€™d you go? Where you at now?

Born in Cleveland TN.
From 4-12 yr old, bounced around TN while my parents did school & work. Nashville Franklin, Columbia.
By 13, we were back in Cleveland (McDonald).
Other than Cookeville for college a little while, I've stayed with 6 mile radius of my family farm for the last 30 years.

I bought my grandparents house 6 years ago & my daughter is 8th generation growing up on this farm.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Re: Where was you raised? Where'"d you go? Where you at now?

onepieceatatime said:
Guess I didn't realize an internet picture was supposed to offend me. Must be something you learned at Berkely.

Qualty edocation. :eek: Oh, that's right, I was a baseball player there. :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR

Born in Kansas City Ks.
Raised in a small town Spring Hill,Ks
Army outta high School so Kentucky, S Korea, Texas
Stayed in Texas for school yr after I got out of Active
Moved back to Ks bought house one in Paola Ks ( where Blacksheep10 and I met )
Sold house moved to Dora,Alabama ( where I met most yall wheeling at Grayrock n such )
Got divored moved back and now in Hillsdale,Ks.

Cleveland, TN
Maryville, TN
Lenoir City, TN
Loudon, TN
Back to Lenoir City, TN

and it's still all good....call the crib...same number....same hood....

tonybolton said:
Cleveland, TN
Maryville, TN
Lenoir City, TN
Loudon, TN
Back to Lenoir City, TN

and it's still all good....call the crib...same number....same hood....

You were born in Cleveland?

money_pit_yj said:
When were you at Murray?
Murray State 1988-1989 (They decided they didn't like me bringing down their cumulative GPA and sent me home)
Went back to Clinton and worked a year as a Deere mechanic then back to Murray State 1991-1995 where I got a degree in agriculture.

tonybolton said:
Yup....in the Marcy Projects, down 125th Street

You're dumb.

jeff150 said:
Murray State 1988-1989 (They decided they didn't like me bringing down their cumulative GPA and sent me home)
Went back to Clinton and worked a year as a Deere mechanic then back to Murray State 1991-1995 where I got a degree in agriculture.

I was born at the tail end of 88

jeeptj99 said:
You were born in Cleveland?

He was but as soon as they saw how messed up he was they sent him East. Average IQ in Cleveland went up 88% when he moved, I feel bad for Lenoir City though. On a side note, Cleveland sucks and I would have moved too.

Re: Where was you raised? Where€™d you go? Where you at now?

Raised mear east fultonham ohio (10.mile from zanesville) now im 30 miles away in Lancaster.

Hopedully middle tn soooner than later

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk