• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where was you raised? Where’d you go? Where you at now?

Re: Where was you raised? Where€™d you go? Where you at now?

offroadohio said:
Raised mear east fultonham ohio (10.mile from zanesville) now im 30 miles away in Lancaster.

Hopedully middle tn soooner than later

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Sister Lives in Lancaster, Band I used to play in drove up there from TN. and played the Orange Carpet Lounge.

xjmarc said:
He was but as soon as they saw how messed up he was they sent him East. Average IQ in Cleveland went up 88% when he moved, I feel bad for Lenoir City though. On a side note, Cleveland sucks and I would have moved too.

HEY HEY HEY!! it does suck, but we have good meth. I do wish i could afford to move back out towards the parents but land out there is insane.

jeeptj99 said:
HEY HEY HEY!! it does suck, but we have good meth. I do wish i could afford to move back out towards the parents but land out there is insane.

The good meth is in Meigs and McMinn, Bradley meth is mostly cold medicine. My brother just bought a place on White Oak just off Harrison Pike. Bit farther out than I'd want to live but he likes it.

jeff150 said:
Murray State 1988-1989 (They decided they didn't like me bringing down their cumulative GPA and sent me home)
Went back to Clinton and worked a year as a Deere mechanic then back to Murray State 1991-1995 where I got a degree in agriculture.

Hutson dealership? Been there once or twice for parts.

I grew up across the river in Missouri at Wyatt. See Burgess trucks at the grain elevator all the time.

j-mox said:
Hutson dealership? Been there once or twice for parts.

I grew up across the river in Missouri at Wyatt. See Burgess trucks at the grain elevator all the time.

Hutson now was Kimbell and Walker back then.
Burgess runs a pretty big operation, almost 4 million bushels in their bins. I grew up across the field behind them.
Used to go over your way to get fireworks and to the rodeo in Sikeston

MoparMan said:
I've lived in several different places in AL. Gardendale, Fultondale, Morris, Hayden, Smokerise and Jemison. Went to Kindergarten at Fultondale, 1st-7th grade at Jemison, 8th grade at Fultondale, 9th grade at Mortimer Jordan and 10th-12th at Hayden. Been living in Smokerise and Hayden ever since I graduated high school. I have traveled all over the country for work and drag racing through the years.

We could have been neighbors.. I went to fultondale k-5 and then Hayden 5-9 and finished out school in tarrant city. Class of 03

Spent most of my years after school living in smokerise.. We're in bham now but looking to move back up that way

BamaReno said:
We could have been neighbors.. I went to fultondale k-5 and then Hayden 5-9 and finished out school in tarrant city. Class of 03

Spent most of my years after school living in smokerise.. We're in bham now but looking to move back up that way

That's cool. I graduated from Hayden in 99.

Born in Cullman
Lived in Vinemont pretty well my whole younger years
Bought a house in Falkville, AL lived there for about 6 years
Back in Cullman County (Jones Chapel/West Point) now probably for good got too much invested where I'm at now :****:

Born and raised south of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in Jefferson Hills. Moved to Tyrone, Georgia in 1988 for work and been here ever since. Not planning on moving anywhere else but you never know

jayphizzle said:
Born in Yokosuka,Japan
Lived in Brewton,Alabama for preschool
Moved to Charleston,Sc for K-1st
Back to Brewton,Alabama 2nd-12 T.R.Miller grad
Went to UTI in Houston,Tx
Moved back to Wetumpka,Al for a year or 2
Up to Eclectic,Al in 2004 and been there ever since

Love me some Beslo's pizza. We are there almost every weekend. Sleepy little town wakes up on the weekends though. :****:

ADMINISTRATOR

BamaReno said:

So you grew up under the Parker's in Hayden? Ken and Linda, school principals? My inlaws. Good people.

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
So you grew up under the Parker's in Hayden? Ken and Linda, school principals? My inlaws. Good people.

ADMINISTRATOR

Yep, Ken was one of my teachers in High School. Linda was my kids principal till she retired. I still see her around pretty regular. She use to always smile and make nice comments about the vehicles I would drop my kids off at school in lol.

MoparMan said:
Yep, Ken was one of my teachers in High School. Linda was my kids principal till she retired. I still see her around pretty regular. She use to always smile and make nice comments about the vehicles I would drop my kids off at school in lol.

So cool, they are good down to Earth people. Ken is now the head of Blount county school maintenance(building and vehicles) and does it all. He's a pretty smart guy. His daughter Meghan is a teacher up their as well I believe. Ma and Pa still live off Jim Thomas road on Cardinal as they have since the early 70's. They finally gave up farming, he's 90 and she's 87. Great in laws. :****:

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
So cool, they are good down to Earth people. Ken is now the head of Blount county school maintenance(building and vehicles) and does it all. He's a pretty smart guy. His daughter Meghan is a teacher up their as well I believe. Ma and Pa still live off Jim Thomas road on Cardinal as they have since the early 70's. They finally gave up farming, he's 90 and she's 87. Great in laws. :****:

ADMINISTRATOR

Yeah, I had heard that Ken was over the buses now cause I have been thinking about getting the passenger endorsement added to my cdl so that I could start subbing as a bus driver and eventually get hired on full time. I just haven't done it yet.

Let me know if/when you ever get up this way. Maybe you could stop by and have a drink or something. :drinkers:

MoparMan said:
Yeah, I had heard that Ken was over the buses now cause I have been thinking about getting the passenger endorsement added to my cdl so that I could start subbing as a bus driver and eventually get hired on full time. I just haven't done it yet.

Let me know if/when you ever get up this way. Maybe you could stop by and have a drink or something. :drinkers:

I'll do it. :dblthumb:

ADMINISTRATOR

I grew up in Andalusia Al
went to college at Auburn
I did the co-op education program so I moved alot for a couple years Lexington Ky - Birmingham Al
after college Cartersville/Rome GA
then back to Andalusia
Currently during the week I live and work in Daleville/Ozark and on the weekends go to Andalusia

Born in Northridge, Ca (right outside of L.A)
Grew up in Naples, Fl. My dad moved us when my Grandfather became the city manage there. Still have lots of family there, usually visit twice a year.
Lived in Alpharetta/Johns Creek, Ga area for about 16 years
Now live in North Metro Atlanta. (Buford)