• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where was you raised? Where’d you go? Where you at now?

KPatterson said:
Born in Northridge, Ca (right outside of L.A)
Grew up in Naples, Fl. My dad moved us when my Grandfather became the city manage there. Still have lots of family there, usually visit twice a year.
Lived in Alpharetta/Johns Creek, Ga area for about 16 years
Now live in North Metro Atlanta. (Buford)

I have Family in Naples and on Marco, nice place.

Born and raised in Scottsboro, AL. Moved to Studio City, CA right after high school for about a year, moved back to Scottsboro AL.. Moved to Greenville ,NC for 6 years, moved back to Scottsboro.. Then moved
to South Atlanta (Fayetteville) for a year or so.. Then decided there is no place like home! Moved back to Scottsboro and i'm not leaving again!!

Born and raised in Huntsville, AL (35811) .Did my undergrad school online/ on Redstone Arsenal (Athens State University). We bought a couple houses 15 minutes from where I grew up (across the street from where my wife lived her whole life) so now technically I live in Gurley, AL....(35748) :(

I live within 10 minutes of some of the heroes from Hardline: Daniel (onetoncrawler), Jackson (jacksonwolf) and Pruitt (rockcrawlers06 i think)

J/Cope79 said:
Grew up in Jackson County Alabama. To be a little more specific, I lived in a community outside of Scottsboro called Mud Creek. Lived there till my mid 20's, then i moved to Hanceville to go back to Wallace state. Then i relocated to No Hope alabama, then to Owens Crossroads for a while and later on i moved to North Huntsville.....
Thankfully I am now back out in the country in Morgan City / Union Grove area south of Huntsville.

I work at the Treatment Plant for the Utilities right there before the bridge

jeff150 said:
Just curious how many of us have crossed paths outside this forum and never known. Being from a very small town, I always find it interesting when I run into someone from the same area.
Raised in Clinton, KY. Went to Murray KY. Now in Hazel Green, AL

I'm still not too far from you Jeff thumb.gif

Bebop said:
Born in France
Raised between France and Spain (moved every 2 years)
Left in a few different places both in France and abroad
Moved to the USA for a couple years
Decided to stay.

and have slept on half of our couches since :dblthumb:

MoparMan said:
City of Huntsville treatment plant? Do you know Robin Christopher?

no, I work at the Huntsville Utilities WTP

the City of Huntsville's wastewater plant (one of them) is right across the street from us

Re: Re: Where was you raised? Where'd you go? Where you at now?

xjmarc said:
Raised in Chattanooga TN, Phoenix AZ, Houston TX and Peru IN, lived in Dallas TX, Charlotte and Hickory NC and Atlanta GA and ended up back in Chattanooga TN, well about 20 minutes north anyway.
I know it read just a stop but wouldn't have thought I'd see someone say hickory on here.

paradisepwoffrd said:
I know it read just a stop but wouldn't have thought I'd see someone say hickory on here.

It's a nice little quiet town. I spent just shy of a year there in 2000-01.

P said:
Born in Kansas City Ks.
Raised in a small town Spring Hill,Ks
Army outta high School so Kentucky, S Korea, Texas
Stayed in Texas for school yr after I got out of Active
Moved back to Ks bought house one in Paola Ks ( where Blacksheep10 and I met )
Sold house moved to Dora,Alabama ( where I met most yall wheeling at Grayrock n such )
Got divored moved back and now in Hillsdale,Ks.

Any good places to eat out that way? Be traveling from the west to TN ?

grcthird said:
Birmingham Al, went to Auburn, UTI in Houston for 9 months, couldn't wait to get out of there, still in Bham.

9 months for a UTI??? That's one heck of a urinary tract infection. I'm glad you got that cleared up and got out of there.

money_pit_yj said:
9 months for a UTI??? That's one heck of a urinary tract infection. I'm glad you got that cleared up and got out of there.

:wtflol: Figured out why nobody used the pool at the apartment complex.

xjmarc said:
It's a nice little quiet town. I spent just shy of a year there in 2000-01.

Little Rock is a fine town.

West Knoxville
Lawton, Oklahoma HOME OF ARTILLERY
Heidelberg Germany
South Knoxville

I like it here, but I like Utah on Google Maps. Who knows...

grcthird said:
:wtflol: Figured out why nobody used the pool at the apartment complex.

Good to know a fellow "Un-Trained Idiot"

Houston area was way too much for me also. Were they still grudge racing on Richey Rd when you were there?

jayphizzle said:
Good to know a fellow "Un-Trained Idiot"

Houston area was way too much for me also. Were they still grudge racing on Richey Rd when you were there?

Ha I was there in 2001. Plenty of racing went on there and on service roads and on fm1960 and anywhere there was pavement, never seen anything like it. You hear about the guy that rolled his nova right in front of the school graduation day, went to the hospital for a while? Oh yeah and everybody had the fastest car at home. molaugh

5BrothersFabrication said:
Little Rock is a fine town.

West Knoxville
Lawton, Oklahoma HOME OF ARTILLERY
Heidelberg Germany
South Knoxville

I like it here, but I like Utah on Google Maps. Who knows...

Little Rock is a hood, Jacksonville is slightly better. My mother lives in the NW corner of AR and I don't even stop for gas in LR.

Latest posts