• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fleet and Equipment management software

money_pit_yj

Any of you guys use a software to track and manage equipment?
Everything I have seen is geared towards trucking companies and has scheduled maintenance, telematics, etc.
I have all kinds of equipment and am really just looking for a database that I can build a profile of a piece of equipment and track its cost over the life of the asset. Telematics and all that preventive maintenance scheduling stuff is cool but wont work in our business. I can build my own database but I like the idea of a cloud based app run software that is easy to use and helps us more than burdens us.

Surely rental places like sunbelt have a program that keeps up with what has been done to equipment over its lifetime, they would have to keep track of how much $ loss has occurred with maintenance and repairs.

On the automotive side there are tons of shop management programs but they aren't geared toward equipment. You could make one of those programs work, shopware is a cloud based system and like all shop management systems it keeps up with labor, repairs ect for a customers car, (your excavator, mack truck ect) but it would be overkill for what you need.

We are currently setting up and gathering information for a system we just got with called Dude Solutions Asses Essentials. It seems pretty thorough so far as to what info we can plug in and schedule PM's and also operators can fill out a form saying such and such is broken. In a nutshell I think it will work for our company for PM's on machines and HVAC etc... I'll let you know as soon as we get it kicked off. Oh and the price was really good too.

We use RTA at our shops. It works good for tracking expenses. It has PM schedules but you dont have to use them. You can use just what you need.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk