• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Chinquipin ORP Poker Run and Benefit Raffle Sept. 1st & 2nd

250cows

Sept. 1st & 2nd 2018"LABOR DAY WEEKEND" We will be having our 7th Annual Poker Run at Chinquipin ORP in Sneedville, TN

Chinquipinoffroad.com

Proceeds will be going to the "Hope for Hancock" which is our local cancer fund

As of now there will be 2 classes: moderate and difficult (you pick your class), competing for parts and prizes that will be donated by various vendors.
"Open to Side x Sides "

Also having side x side racing in between crawling classes - will be broken down in motor size classes

We will also be having raffles for others prizes that are donated. Entry fee for poker run will be $25.00. Raffle tickets will be $10.00.

Poker run, raffles, and trailriding on Sat. Sept 1st, Trailriding on Sun. Sept 2nd

I've been contacting vendors about parts and prizes -- and the kitty is starting to tally up pretty good. Remember, the bigger the turnout, the bigger and more prizes will be given.

If you have never been here before, make plans to attend -- it's gonna be a great ride for a great cause.

There will be plenty of room for camping with RV's and tents but there are no hookups.
There is plenty of firewood, and camping is free.

Motels are located in nearby Tazewell (20 miles)
Tazewell Motor Lodge 423-626-7229
Also Clinch Mountain Cabins (12 miles) check reservations 865-767-2511 or clinchmountainlookout.com

Post up if plan to attend, or if you're interested in donating parts, money, gift certificates, t-shirts, or anything else. Thanks.

The Poker Run will consist of 5 courses for each class, going from Point A to Point B (climbing an obstacle or short trail section) without any cones or other penalties. After you finish each course you will draw a card from the deck -- there will also be a bonus (tougher) climb for each class, if it is made then you're awarded an extra card. At the end the best 5 card hand will win.

**Our objective is for EVERYONE to finish and play their hand **. We'll save the hard stuff till after the Poker Run.

Registration Friday night and Saturday morning

Driver's meeting at 10:00

Moderate Class starts at 10:15

Difficult Class starts at 12:30

Raffle will be held after race

Concessions will be available

*** Anyone interested in donating in any way - let me know

Vendors List:

I used to wonder why anyone would want to go to such a small place on Labor Day weekend. Then I went. Now this is a must do event for me! Can't say enough good about the guys putting on this event! The crawling is awesome, especially if you like the technical stuff. There's room for the full throttle junkies too though. Also the raffle prizes and giveaways are awesome. If you can, you should try to make this event!!!

Forbanger said:
I used to wonder why anyone would want to go to such a small place on Labor Day weekend. Then I went. Now this is a must do event for me! Can't say enough good about the guys putting on this event! The crawling is awesome, especially if you like the technical stuff. There's room for the full throttle junkies too though. Also the raffle prizes and giveaways are awesome. If you can, you should try to make this event!!!

See you there Buddy! loller.gif loller.gif

This place is amazing! The weather was great. Traction, unbelievable. Can't wait for my next trip down there.

Latest posts