• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wee Feller

I honestly don't want him gone. I'd like him to buckle down and learn this ****. But damnit it's frustrating.

The Luke said:
I honestly don't want him gone. I'd like him to buckle down and learn this ****. But damnit it's frustrating.

Would he he be a good spotter? I'm thinking he's closer to the line? :dunno:

#Eddyj....
e29543e533d94bb168ff5aafe0cba474.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The Luke said:
About a year ago we hired on a little person at the office. Overall, he's a good dude, wife, 1yr old, lives with his in laws. But he has absolutely zero drive to learn anything. Myself and two others do the majority of the training in the office and the other two have written him off because he won't retain anything. You can show him how to do something and ten minutes later it's as if he's never seen it before. I'm starting to think that he's had everything handed to him his entire life, so there's no need for him to want to learn anything or do anything for himself.

They've kept him around because he's the office managers grand son in law. So I'd say he's here for good.

How in the hell do you train someone that doesn't want to learn for themselves?

Sounds like your just stuck draggin his ass around. My help at work is like that. Cant teach somebody that dont wanna learn. All there good for is to take up space and slow u down. Hard to find motavated people now days

I gave up. Everyone in the office refuses to help him any more. The boss is having to answer 100% of his repetitive questions.

Looks like it might be the end of the line for him. Big boss gave my immediate supervisor(little guys grandpa-in-law) the word to fire him. He talked him into giving him until Monday, and possibly creating a position for him at the company that is significantly easier just to keep him employed. Big boss is thinking it over for the weekend. Hammer drops on Monday.

Meanwhile they've assigned a new trainee to me. A mid 60's retired police chief that has basically zero computer skills. I'm supposed to be training him to be a drafter and use cad. This will be interesting.

94xjsport94 said:
Probably just got some little **** going on at home. booyang

That's pretty accurate. He's got a 1 yr old with some pretty severe health issues.

The Luke said:
mid 60's retired police chief

So he's gonna be a know it all... and a ****.

You think the wee feller would move to Knoxville? I bet I could put him to work changing crossmembers, landing gear, mudflaps, etc. :****:

5BrothersFabrication said:
So he's gonna be a know it all... and a ****.

You think the wee feller would move to Knoxville? I bet I could put him to work changing crossmembers, landing gear, mudflaps, etc. :****:
No chance in hell. He lives with his in laws and I'm not sure that he's done much manual labor.

The Luke said:
You ain't got no lifts up in there?

That went right under my head.

Uhhh... **** no. Lol

Those things are 11k+ pounds empty, I wouldn't get under it even if we did. My old job we had a pit, but it was a pita for a trailer.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Uhhh... **** no. Lol

Those things are 11k+ pounds empty, I wouldn't get under it even if we did. My old job we had a pit, but it was a pita for a trailer.

Screw that! Hell we have two sets of lifts. We pick s/s tankers up buy the dot bumper. Thay are a healty bumper tho. screw workin on the ground. Our lifts for the trucks fit under the tires and will pick a peterbuilt up over your head. There very stable. Best part of ours is there battery operated so no cords to fight with