• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

6.7 Cummins vs 6.7 Powerstroke

smbroady82 said:
slick truck Randy!

Do you know if you can have them add leather to an XLT by chance? That would be all I need. They have plenty of bells and whistles on the new ones. My father in law has a 17' and I love it other than the cloth.

Cumberland customs(tied to Cumberland dodge and Toyota in cookeville)told me its roughly 1200.00 to change cloth seats to leather on any of the big 3.

Hillbilly Beast said:
I have a 2013 f150 xlt with heated katskin leather added. It was like that when I got it not sure if it was ordered that way or dealer upgraded but they are nice.

RandysMJ said:
Not sure on that. The only ones i saw with leather were the Lariats and King Ranch.

pushrod-racing said:
Cumberland customs(tied to Cumberland dodge and Toyota in cookeville)told me its roughly 1200.00 to change cloth seats to leather on any of the big 3.

10-4 thanks guys

Look up clazzio seat covers. They are about $500 and you won't be able to tell that they aren't factory leather seats. I had them in my 2015 f250 xlt that I bought new. No one could believe that they were covers.

Robbiem said:
Look up clazzio seat covers. They are about $500 and you won't be able to tell that they aren't factory leather seats. I had them in my 2015 f250 xlt that I bought new. No one could believe that they were covers.
I bet they never had 400lbs of ass slide across em, never been able to keep a seat cover on more than 3 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You'd be surprised. They are quality. 400 lbs is super fat though I wouldn't expect much to stand up to that kind of weight.

baa54eadf247e7c56721dbfcf316e725.jpg

0c7765daeddfcd86363181bab8bc4f02.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

onepieceatatime said:
Put the fork down!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Fat shaming huh. And I thought this was a softer hardline #safespace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

nice looking ride

I would highly reccomend forscan. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qf2gYgkhmsX-dnFO3Ki0nYUvr7aeLKsHsA0WxhDns1s/edit#gid=0

Kubotaorange76 said:
nice looking ride

I would highly reccomend forscan. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qf2gYgkhmsX-dnFO3Ki0nYUvr7aeLKsHsA0WxhDns1s/edit#gid=0

Already been checking Forscan out. Just need to get me a new laptop to use it.

Awesome
Horn honk, seatbelt, numbers above gauges and nav in motion were awesome along with fogs on with brights and correcting my speedo

Ill be glad to help anyway i can