• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Just a simple Sami buggy

Cool deal, i wandered about how strong it is...but if he has a ram mounted to it, that sounds pretty strong to me.

Did they tell you to weld it on any certain way to keep it from warping? I am going to truss mine at the same time, but i feel like i need to install the cover before the truss to keep warping down....at least in my mind that makes scene anyway.

More progress on the chassis.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

The wheeling world needs more 4-banger buggies. Don't need an LS, 1-tons and 43 SX'S to wheel, I've seen Clemsonjeep's Sami show up plenty of high dollar, big HP rigs.

untchabl said:
The wheeling world needs more 4-banger buggies. Don't need an LS, 1-tons and 43 SX'S to wheel, I've seen Clemsonjeep's Sami show up plenty of high dollar, big HP rigs.

Not taking anything away from his samurai, it is badass. But the boy can drive as well.

More updates. Got the lower link mounts & the lower links tacked on. Shock hoops tied into the tube under the hood. Driver side seat mount built and started on the rear of the chassis.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Picked up a set of 37" Reds this week, trying to sell a few things so I can order some aluminum beadlocks. And it's officially a roller now, belly height at full bump is 15" with the loaner 37" Iroks.

index.php

index.php

More progress on the buggy. Passenger seat mount, fender braces, C-pillars, windshield spreaders and roof bars. And got a shiny new set of wheels.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Hadnt been on here in a while, just saw this. I dig it. I am a believer in the mindset, that you haven't truly enjoyed wheelin until you've had a Suzuki buggy. Lightweight and simple. Showing up rigs that cost thousands of dollars more never gets old :woot:

Latest posts