• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Paging Busted Knuckle Matt

redneckengineered

Trailer Park Panty Dropper
What's the deal with not acknowledging the builder, owner, or giving credit whatsoever on the picture? At the very least ask for permission to use the image. The builder was tagged in the comments by others but with 2.5m followers I'm sure you do not check those. You've always struck me as one of the most sensitive to these types of issues, for good reason.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 217
It's almost as if it's not even about the wheeling, rigs, builders, or the community anymore...and just about getting clicks on some **** ass SPEEDSOCIETY links.

Poor form.

jeeptj99 said:
is that the one wizzo built?

Yup.....Wizzo even took the damn photo!

edit: he took the photo with his own camera and posted it on his own personal facebook.

I'm so not into social media I don't even understand what happened

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Zjman said:
I'm so not into social media I don't even understand what happened

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Short version: appears BK posted a buggy, didnt credit owner or builder, then the click bait thing came up which is called Speed Society I believe. They are notorious for posting something like "car goes 200 mph on ice backwards you wont believe what happens next" hence slravenel's post.

Edit: I didnt see the original fb post other than where redneck posted in here.

I will say of all the pages i follow, Matt and Cole are the best at tagging the owners. Follow some of the diesel pages and they will just rip your ****. The only that tags the owners is truck rice.

You guys are quick to jump on the hate wagon with someone who has given up his life to support our hobby.

no hate here.I love what Matt and Cole have done for the sport. WIthout them i dont think half the stuff used today would have been developed.

Eddyj said:
You guys are quick to jump on the hate wagon with someone who has given up his life to support our hobby.

Sooo if I go on YouTube and start reposting his videos without credit to him you think he'd be cool with it?

Absolutely not. If they need to have a reality check on where they came from, from the off road community that is one thing and totally acceptable.
However, let the man explain the situation before we get out the pitchforks.

I feel like this should be a safe place for off road builders, drivers, media guys.
The last couple years it seems like the opposite happens on this forum. We are the first to try and fatally butthurt someone over the smallest misunderstanding.
I just don't want to see another contributer to the off road cumminity attacked before having a chance to explain themselves.

Eddyj said:
Absolutely not. If they need to have a reality check on where they came from, from the off road community that is one thing and totally acceptable.
However, let the man explain the situation before we get out the pitchforks.

Reason I was told a while back when some of my pics got reposted without credit was that someone else on his team posted them and must've forgot.