• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Beat downs coming

BUG-E J

Don't get #labroned
Ive been busy as **** at work lately. We have slowed down and white power is ready for a beatdown. Lets ride where are we going?

Bk will be open the following weekend(the 28th) for the trail ride revolution ride I don't think they will be the 21st.

jeeptj99 said:
Do we really want him here though :dunno: :flipoff1:
Eds a good time. Last time i rode with him he was sucking more hoses then he could get his hands on.

This coming Saturday the 21st is light the night at AOP and by gawd I'm going even if it's raining. I've had to back out of the last 3 or 4 rides and I need some woods therapy.

xjmarc said:
This coming Saturday the 21st is light the night at AOP and by gawd I'm going even if it's raining. I've had to back out of the last 3 or 4 rides and I need some woods therapy.
Well our original plan was to ride up friday night but if thats the case we may just get up and go up saturday morning.....

Ok i looked into it a little and im gonna be out on aop this weekend. Nothing personal but i try to avoid big crowds most of the time and there will be alot of gayzrs and lighted mirrors, speakers, whips, etc. Anybody else got any suggestions? We were looking into camping and i dont think i can deal with people riding till 5am.

BUG-E J said:
Ok i looked into it a little and im gonna be out on aop this weekend. Nothing personal but i try to avoid big crowds most of the time and there will be alot of gayzrs and lighted mirrors, speakers, whips, etc. Anybody else got any suggestions? We were looking into camping and i dont think i can deal with people riding till 5am.

Last year it wasnt that bad until they did the big guided ride and then if you were on the main trail it was rough. There was a **** ton of gayzrs and jk's with pink rock lights and all that ****, but they stay off the fun stuff. Good lord last year it was hot as a mother ****er.

I don't figure the gayzers will be on the same trails I ride and I don't plan to camp, it's 45 minutes from the house and I work at my restaurant on Sundays.