• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Why all the SRRS hate today?

Yeah looks like the outlaws son was gonna race. At first it was approved then after the son takes off work and heads that way he gets the sorry you can't race call. Then srrs says top contenders were not cool with it. Then outlaws wife said that the 3rd and 4th in points were the ones with the problem. Then everyone starts talking **** about how 3rd and 4th get whatever they want. Then the woods spontaneously combust and everyone is running out screaming. Then I stroll over to my favorite forum to let everyone know about the forest fire. Seems no one even seen the smoke from here.

yeah Kev I've been watching it blow up on FB

sucks they told dude he could race for him and he took off work and drove 6 hours or what ever just to find out he couldn't

seems like they change rules on the fly ..

smbroady82 said:
yeah Kev I've been watching it blow up on FB

sucks they told dude he could race for him and he took off work and drove 6 hours or what ever just to find out he couldn't

seems like they change rules on the fly ..

Maybe Clyde has in the past and realized he did now to and had a change of heart? I could care less, but I think it is pretentious to think that your buggy is so awesome that two of the best rigs in the game and the best driver by most accounts is scared and raising Cain so they can gain a few points. Most guys I know that are winners don't want to win on a technicality, they want to beat the best. Now it could be that exact scenario, and TC reminded Clyde who he was and stopped it. I do hate ole boy took off work and drove 6 hours. Why not race in his own name???

Re: Re:

BUG-E J said:
Says the guy without an offroad vehicle
Offroad vehicle...

34e644fb6c30eb52b56f07f7099e35cd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TBItoy said:
Because this is "hardline crawlers" not "hardline time trial runs up steep dirt hills"

Nick how dare you speak these blasphemous words if it wasn't for them, people would have never have know that you could drive off-road it is was fun
#srrslivesmatter #bouncerlife #bouncersarecoolerthanyou #crawlingisboring #realmenbounce

Clayton is hurt, bad I might ad, Gilbert has driven his buggy several times :dunno: Where do you see the point standings so we can see who's in 3rd-4th? I can see if he wasn't hurt but dam. Sounds like someone is scared.

jccarter1 said:
Nick how dare you speak these blasphemous words if it wasn't for them, people would have never have know that you could drive off-road it is was fun
#srrslivesmatter #bouncerlife #bouncersarecoolerthanyou #crawlingisboring #realmenbounce

I'm just jealous because I've never wheeled anything with more than 200hp (at the crank)

Ha

When i was racing the series i was told to justify a team it had to be registered as a team before the season. If it was registered before the season he showed have been allowed to race. If not he shouldnt.

Woodlee wasnt allowed to race wfo at grayrock for that reason. He showed uo thinking he was though!

Latest posts