• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Why For?

money_pit_yj

It seems in the last couple of days there has been drama in our "sport", not just here, but on the Facechat as well. Why does it seem like everything turns into a dumpster fire any time there is a disagreement between parties? Both situations seem they would have been handled better privately between the two parties involved. Once it gets out on the internet, every mouth breathing cousin kisser in the country jumps to conclusions and picks a side and starts running their mouth about the people on the opposing "side". I am as guilty as anyone to get sucked in and watch the drama unfold, or even :stir: , but why are we like that? Is it just the off road community or is it indicative of society as a whole? Why can there not be a disagreement between two parties and them handle without whining and making stuff public so folks join your side? :dunno:

Tribalism is where its at these days. It seems like people care more about the fight, then what the fight is about.

Because people would rather bitch and cry than talk face to face like adults

I tried to change the subject from BK to SFWDA.
That way all the hating would stop because we all know everybody Loves them :flipoff1:

El Diablo said:
I tried to change the subject from BK to SFWDA.
That way all the hating would stop because we all know everybody Loves them :flipoff1:

Their director of marketing threatened to beat my ass a couple weeks ago.

P said:
The bouncer thing I saw and Face space was 2 wimmens going back n forth
Someone tried to suck me into that drama...
I was like, first of all it's a women posting... they have a way to overdramatize things.

Also I see I posted in the wrong thread, I just made a post about this in the "paging BK" thread