• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Untapped phone app

tonybolton

Bypass Crawler
Who's on it? It's like Facebook....for beer people.

7fc03d6e940fc145eb7c7d0a4e382df4.jpg

I'm not near as active on it as I used to be since I quit drinking as much. But on those nights I do get to go out and have some good brews, I post them to keep up with what I have and have not drank.

That's what I do. I always compare my Untappd to the menu and either get the best option or something new.

matth_85 said:
That's what I do. I always compare my Untappd to the menu and either get the best option or something new.

Of the 760 different ones I've had, I've really been amazed at how many I can remember whether I'd had a particular one or not before. Like when building a 6 pack in a craft beer store, or scanning over a menu at somewhere like Tacomac that has 96 beers on tap. Every now and then I have to resort to Untappd to see whether I've had a beer before or not, but most I immediately know "yep I've had that one before" or "nope hadn't had that one yet".

I usually always try to drink one I haven't had before, but last weekend at Tacomac I had to get another Promenade by Hutton & Smith. That was a damn fine beer. I was chatting with a couple at the bar and they recommended I check out Hutton & Smith's brewery/taproom or whatever it is in Chattanooga. I'm gonna try to make my way there one of these days and check it out.

Latest posts