• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan ky

Yotanut

Group of us Georgia boys planning on going to Harlan sept 26-30 and staying on the putney side. Anyone else game

That is the week before the Hardline Memorial ride at Harlan. A lot of folks from this forum will be there and it is always a great time. Can you consider moving you trip back a week? Not sure if there are still accommodations available though.

easleycrawler said:
If there isn't any where to camp left, scooter will let you sleep with him, in his tent. :drinkers:
Hahaha......gonna hafta get the wife lickurd up too so make sure ya bring plenty. loller.gif flashemifyougotem

I am already looking forward to this and I know the wife is too. It will be her first time in the woods since we were there in May.

Gonna be a decent group of other ga peps on 8-1- 8-5

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

scooter60 said:
Hahaha......gonna hafta get the wife lickurd up too so make sure ya bring plenty. loller.gif flashemifyougotem

I am already looking forward to this and I know the wife is too. It will be her first time in the woods since we were there in May.

I'm definitely looking forward to it. It's been way too long. Plus the ole orange yota will be much improved.

easleycrawler said:
I'm definitely looking forward to it. It's been way too long. Plus the ole orange yota will be much improved.

I can't wait to see it in action. It will nice to wheel with ya again Trav. You are right, its been too long.