Pitbull tire sale 50%off

rglover

7-21 thru 7-23

Attachments

• IMG_6760.PNG
    IMG_6760.PNG
    695.2 KB · Views: 126
zukimaster said:
50% off will not make you crawl that rock any better....

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

That was my first thought , same as last time they ran the sale.

I just checked on some 33s for my little sammy and it would still be $658, still don't know if it's worth it to run Pitbulls. lol

I was just checking on the ATV/UTV tires out of pure boredom, but what is up with the steel belted radial DOT approved UTV tires? Are there that many places that you can drive them on the road legally?

Im debating a spare, Id have very little in a set of 5 in great shape.... they perform very well in my shop and driveway *flipoff2*
3575eec4f5c32fca96e494553d73afb5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

smbroady82 said:
I was just checking on the ATV/UTV tires out of pure boredom, but what is up with the steel belted radial DOT approved UTV tires? Are there that many places that you can drive them on the road legally?

Yes

Ate there UTV tires worth a ****? My Ranger has the stock paper thin Carlisle's. They stick to rocks real well as far as I can tell so far but I'm afraid to puncture them on any broke off stick I see in the woods.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

TBItoy said:

10-4

onepieceatatime said:
Ate there UTV tires worth a ****? My Ranger has the stock paper thin Carlisle's. They stick to rocks real well as far as I can tell so far but I'm afraid to puncture them on any broke off stick I see in the woods.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I've never ran them but they don't look cheap that's for sure. I have always had good luck out of ITP brand atv/utv tires. And yes, any factory 2 ply (i'm assuming that's what yours are) is going to get cut, just a matter of time.

Hell I like my pit bulls, they are better than the tsls that came off. There not a sticky but there also not priced like one either.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk