• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BKORP is for sale

386 people could pay a $250 annual membership and make the payments. Gate fees pay insurance and upkeep and a park manager. Anything over that goes to improvements like a bath house. The extra (if there is any...I have zero context for insurance costs) goes straight to principle.

Membership gets you unlimited access. Ride during the week, etc. We just need someone to front us $1.5mil

creepycrawly said:
386 people could pay a $250 annual membership and make the payments. Gate fees pay insurance and upkeep and a park manager. Anything over that goes to improvements like a bath house. The extra (if there is any...I have zero context for insurance costs) goes straight to principle.

Membership gets you unlimited access. Ride during the week, etc. We just need someone to front us $1.5mil

Owner finance

Stuntman Autoworks said:
Not to be a complete A-Hole but here it goes.

This sentence is the biggest copout that anyone can use.

:gay:

Yeah, but you kind of are a complete asshole and you're teetering on just being a douchebag. Since you're so f'g concerned about why Carter and his family are selling THEIR property why don't you go ahead and share with us all of the reasoning behind the financial decisions you've made in your life?

They've spoken their peace, it's their land, their problem.

I got 50 acres in Alpine that I'd sell a to a recreational land trust. Probably cut 2 dry creek bed trails and and a couple bounty hills on it.

I should probably just cut the largest hardwoods off it and keep it tho.

BLT94YJ said:
:gay:

Yeah, but you kind of are a complete asshole and you're teetering on just being a douchebag. Since you're so f'g concerned about why Carter and his family are selling THEIR property why don't you go ahead and share with us all of the reasoning behind the financial decisions you've made in your life?

They've spoken their peace, it's their land, their problem.

:rolf: So, how do you really feel??

P said:
laughing1. And yeah I recall the mountainside land discussion going about just like this

This is a free (for all of us) open forum, could you imagine the shear amount of whining and complaining if you added. $1.5 million dollar property and operating expenses too it. ??? It would be dang near unbearable :rolf: Folks would get hurt with a quickness when they disagree with their fake internet friends over the number of ply toilet paper to use in the bath house. It has happened to pretty much every duck or deer lease I have known or been a part of. That being said, I'm a glutton for punishment so I am in, I don't want voting rights, just a sticker and T-shirt and the ability to ride. :driving:

money_pit_yj said:
This is a free (for all of us) open forum, could you imagine the shear amount of whining and complaining if you added. $1.5 million dollar property and operating expenses too it. ??? It would be dang near unbearable :rolf: Folks would get hurt with a quickness when they disagree with their fake internet friends over the number of ply toilet paper to use in the bath house. It has happened to pretty much every duck or deer lease I have known or been a part of. That being said, I'm a glutton for punishment so I am in, I don't want voting rights, just a sticker and T-shirt and the ability to ride. :driving:

2 ply Cottonel, nothing else :****:

jeeptj99 said:
2 ply Cottonel, nothing else :****:

Why do you always have to disagree with everyone else. We are going John Wayne Single ply TP. You keep this up and I'm voting you out.. besides you didn't come to the last 3 planning days. Everyone else is busting their butt and all you do is swoop in for opening day and bell ache about the TP. Man screw this, I'm out, I want my money back. :rolf:

money_pit_yj said:
Why do you always have to disagree with everyone else. We are going John Wayne Single ply TP. You keep this up and I'm voting you out.. besides you didn't come to the last 3 planning days. Everyone else is busting their butt and all you do is swoop in for opening day and bell ache about the TP. Man screw this, I'm out, I want my money back. :rolf:

I gave my $10.95 and came to the semi annual 15 minute meeting where i asked my question and was told to come to the next meeting.

money_pit_yj said:

I make this John Wayne stuff everyday. If I keep all the shitters full of John Wayne how much yall knock off my monthly payment? I would be in. :rolf: :rolf:

Is property stupid high in AL? It would be 1/3rd of that in NY. Avg acre price is $1350ish here on big lots.

Poke said:
Is property stupid high in AL? It would be 1/3rd of that in NY. Avg acre price is $1350ish here on big lots.

No, but this property has a lot going for it.

Many big tracts that have any potential for wheeling are all rough ass cut over timberland, with minimal access, and pretty remote.

The Astin property (currently BKORP) is in a pretty prime location, close to a town, accessed by a decent size road (RV/semi access)

Is it worth 1.5mil? :dunno:
we'll see.