• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1993 Yj on Tons

Blake G

I traded for this thing and I have another rig and don't really have a use for it. It's a 93 jeep yj tub and it has a title with a Ford 5.0 HO motor. Motor is very peppy and runs great no ticks and doesn't over heat or anything. It has bbk headers. It has a Northern aluminum radiator with shroud and dual electric fans. Behind it is a 4 speed Ford transmission. It has a 203/205 doubler behind that. The front is leaf sprung and is a high pinion Ford king pin Dana 60 with a spool and I was told it has chromolys. It has 4-11 gears front and rear. It has full PSC steering with a double ended ram. Rear is a 14 bolt with disk brakes and a locker. It is 4linked with 1 1/4 heims upper and lower. It has race runner coil overs in the rear with limit straps. It has bead locks with cut 19.5/44-15 TSL Boggers. It has corbeau seats with 5 point harnesses. It does have a factory back seat with a rci fuel cell. Has rock lights, led headlights, and Auto meter gauges. On the front is a 8274 warn winch. Let me know if you have any other questions. Iv rode with this jeep several times it goes good and is a reliable rig. Price is 10000 call or text blake at (931) 607-2961. Thanks!! Located in Hillsboro,Tn 37342.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    417.8 KB · Views: 147
  • FullSizeRender1.jpg
    FullSizeRender1.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 123

Latest posts