• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired I'm looking for a B&W companion 5th wheel hitch

Auburn125

Looking for the style that drops in the gooseneck. If you got one you can text or call me at (256)529-9695

Good luck I had to buy the companion slider and got it at cost from a friend that has a shop that is a dealer and that stung a little!!! I looked for used and it seems most people hang on to them. I hope you find one!

Anderson has a nice 5th wheel adapter thing. It's rated higher than the companion and is way lighter. My dad has it on his f250 and loves it.

It's no bigger than a companion and doesn't weigh 250 lbs. just have to attach the adapter to the pin box. Not trying to mess up the original thread but I have always had b&w hitches. Had a companion on my last f350 and was super skeptical about the Anderson when my dad told me about it. After looking them up and seeing his in person, if I was to get a 5th wheel, that's the setup I'd be using.

Robbiem said:
It's no bigger than a companion and doesn't weigh 250 lbs. just have to attach the adapter to the pin box. Not trying to mess up the original thread but I have always had b&w hitches. Had a companion on my last f350 and was super skeptical about the Anderson when my dad told me about it. After looking them up and seeing his in person, if I was to get a 5th wheel, that's the setup I'd be using.

I went this route before buying my slider companion hoping the camper would clear my cab... it did not so I ended up having to buy a hitch anyway. It was a nice unit but I could tell a difference in the way the camper pulled between the two. Companion doesn't have a jerky feel like the adapter did. Just my .02 camper cleared the truck until backing up into tight spaces.