• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Coleworx YJ juggy

droldz

This is a project built that never got finished.
Comes with daully Dana 60, crane outers, Yukon shafts with super joints
, 4.10 gears, full hydro steering Dana 70 HD with disc.
Summit SBC383 with alm heads and Edelbrock fuel injection, pump and wiring included, 700r4 trans, 300t/c some driveshaft parts. King coil overs 16" with springs. 5 Trailworthy H1's, pvc centers with 39.5 Pitbulls
Comes with a CJ grille and original coleworx YJ grille
Old sale add on Pirate.
https://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/vehicles-trailers-sale/794873-coleworx-built-yj-buggy.html
12000.00 obo. May part out also.
Located in Southern ILL

Got it in Missouri it was stripped down and parts were used for all tube chassis. He had gotten it from Arizona on a trade. Has some airbrushed art work of the Joker on the hood.

I think this was one of the two Brian Cole built and owned by Mason boyz, the other was the blue one owned by Chris Smith for a while. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

If you part it out I'd be interested in the coilovers.

Hard to believe that someone would part out a Colewox rig, I mean, there is no telling what the original build cost was, just seems like it would have bought so much more money selling it together than robbing some parts of it for another build.

Yea might be the blue one, grille was more like that one hanging on the wall. Think the orange one was more like a tj grille

civicmindedex79 said:
That is the one Chris Smith had. If you click on the pirate link it shows it first picture. WOW that thing was always so nice :'(

yup , I saw that yesterday on Pirate... Kinda Sad..

Still have the hood,windshield frame, frt bumper, console. I'll start parting it out shortly.

droldz said:
Still have the hood,windshield frame, frt bumper, console. I'll start parting it out shortly.
Damn why ruin perfection. That thing was sweet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

civicmindedex79 said:
That is the one Chris Smith had. If you click on the pirate link it shows it first picture. WOW that thing was always so nice :'(

Then I believe Peter owned it for awhile as well after Chris. She will be great again someday. Bump.

ADMINISTRATOR

Latest posts