• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Gray Rock 2004

Jeepnron said:
Yeah I had a lot of good times in the Jeep.

Adam built the Jeep I have now back about 11 years ago just before he became "Rich & Famous"! He was still working out of his dads barn! It has the same theme as that old red Jeep(Tub Truck). It is low, long, and wide. I still enjoy ridding when I get the chance!

Here is a video of me and my son driving it a few years ago. Video credits go to Mathew Glasscock!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0WOFqoE_g8

Also, the yellow Jeep is not LT1 but it is a Chevy 350. It is better known as The Bird and is still around and on the trails from time to time. The owner lives in Hayden, AL.

I was at his shop and got a sneak peek when it was being assembled and it looks like it turned out fantastic. That motor definitely has some growl in it too. thumb.gif

Dan D, do you have any videos from back in the day when Frankie built your beast? Let's see em if you got em. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
This one came up and thought I'd add it in. Good times for sure.

ADMINISTRATOR

Chaseman9 I remember the first time we ever went to gray rock and learned of hardline. I was standing on the side of bents and dents when you were gonna climb out the side and broke your rear ring gear. That was a nasty smallblock.

throttlejunkie said:
Chaseman9 I remember the first time we ever went to gray rock and learned of hardline. I was standing on the side of bents and dents when you were gonna climb out the side and broke your rear ring gear. That was a nasty smallblock.

WOOHOO, that little mouse motor 388ci would make parts scream till they gave up for sure. Bents and Dents would make a driver drive or lay them over upside down. Always a good time at Gray Rock. :driving:

ADMIINISTRATOR

I remember Frankie building the first tube buggy I ever saw. Then flipping it in the pasture to make sure it would hold up.

zukimaster said:
. I was there watching that live that cold ass day.

Me too, I remember thinking I was retarded being there. Especially bringing my pregnant wife along. I used to have it bad I guess.

CHASMAN9 said:
This one came up and thought I'd add it in. Good times for sure.

Thanks for editing me out of the post pic Butthole! I guess you forgot all about your real friend!

ADMINISTRATOR

Latest posts