• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Rockwell u joints

MoparMan said:
Well dang Marc, if you could've made it then I might would've gone....oh well.

I busted out laughing at this and then had to try and explain to my wife why.

kmcminn said:
I'm out I'm getting clipped Friday

Hell you should be celebrating yourself. molaugh

I'm in. I'll probably run by Murrah's in the afternoon to act like I'm helping but really just being useless. I'll go to BWW at 6. My wife expected twin peaks lol.

Well amigos,
I was going to try and work a miracle and come home for this but there is no way I can make it.
I know I started this shitshow and annoyed the hell out of some of you guys, but some reason I'm ok with not being there at the end. You guys have a duty to make this a lifetime memory. Go and have a good time for me.

Patrick Murrah is the man, he has seen this project through start to finish. I just had an ideal and made some awkward phone calls. . So if everyone could give Patrick a big hug for me I'd appreciate it.
#hesahugger

Eddyj said:
Well amigos,
I was going to try and work a miracle and come home for this but there is no way I can make it.
I know I started this shitshow and annoyed the hell out of some of you guys, but some reason I'm ok with not being there at the end. You guys have a duty to make this a lifetime memory. Go and have a good time for me.

Patrick Murrah is the man, he has seen this project through start to finish. I just had an ideal and made some awkward phone calls. . So if everyone could give Patrick a big hug for me I'd appreciate it.
#hesahugger
Im taking some scissors and scoring me some fabio hair to braid into mine. drool

Murski really likes it if you run your fingers through his hair while your hugging him.
#beautifulmane

customcj7 said:
I've also learned that scratching his beard will get him to purr. :****:
He is funny about eye contact though. He is socially awkward but when we get behind closed doors.....

BUG-E J said:
He is funny about eye contact though. He is socially awkward but when we get behind closed doors.....

I'm literally laughing out loud. I'm just picturing his face if we tried this ****. :rolf:

Eddyj said:
Well a heard rumors that the "man who never was" will be there.
If i can get some of murrahs hair and some of his i can weave them together and have the rat tail to put all mullets to shame

Someone please give Murrah a man hug for me.
Extra points if you pick him up while hugging him.

I'm not too sure how this world works. But I guess that's what we gotta figure out while growing up. Learn what our strengths are, what our weaknesses are, and use them both for good. Learn what others strengths and weaknesses are, and never use the qualities against others, but in favor of supporting those you call friend and family.
Tomorrow will end six weeks and 30 radiation treatments in which it has made me as weak as I can ever imagine, including a decade ago when I had to relearn to stand and walk. I'm physically drained. Mentally drained. Overwhelmed by even the slightest decision like, "what flavor Ensure drink to have for lunch...", yeah, it can shut me down some days and cause a nap.
So to have friends take me at my absolute weakest point at the end of radiation, and lift me so far up beyond the overwhelming clouds, my brain simply can not process it in a day. This gift that SO MANY have contributed to will take days, weeks, months and maybe even years to process. I'm honestly speechless at the efforts so many of you have put forth to take me at my weakest and give me strength to continue the fight that is life. I feel the love, and love you back.
Before I was diagnosed with cancer, I took my crawler to Murrah Motorsports with one simple instruction: give me a cage-only and I'll handle the rest. Gave him free reign in design with a direction of "Ultra4-ish design with some bouncer flare" and let him run with that idea. I saw the rig up until about 3 weeks ago when he started sending me OLD pictures of it. He had to keep coming up with every excuse to NOT let me out to the shop. Little did I know the plan was to complete EVERYTHING with help from a whole lot of y'all! I will tag y'all in a bit, but for now know that I truly love each one of you for making this a special gift that will take years for me to wrap my head around.
So for now, I present: ThroatPunch!
#ThroatPunch
#HaganInThere
#GodIsGood
#FriendsAreFramily

39017866_10156637423097421_4554813487422898176_n.jpg

39050592_10156637423112421_4067371210843881472_n.jpg

Eddyj said:
Someone please give Murrah a man hug for me.
Extra points if you pick him up while hugging him.

It happened. Good time and got to meet some more of you guys. Awesome turnout and Murrah killed it!

Latest posts