• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Green Acres - Clayton, OK - Updates and Discussion

jordan7118

I saw this was posted in another thread here but thought it pertinent to start a new thread with a little more detail.

Green Acres in Clayton, Oklahoma, has a long history of hardcore wheeling with excellent traction. In the few years past, it has also been very difficult to drill down to correct information and broadcast accurate intel. To help spread the word and hopefully act as a catalyst for renewed and continued interest in the area, a group has been formed on FB to discuss ways to improve the park, coordinate volunteer efforts, and publish info from the park owner (Rudy) on social media where a lot of us get our info.

The park is open and welcomes your business and any help you may want to offer; the group is just a way to hopefully continue some forward progress and keep communication open. All are welcome to join!

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1560767000700312/

Jordan I had heather join this group.

Please let us know how we can help make this more successful.

we have been there a couple of times. It is fantastic. Very much worth the drive.

clutchee said:
Jordan I had heather join this group.

Please let us know how we can help make this more successful.
Will do, Clutchee!! Thanks for the offer to help!

Love Clayton. some of the best wheeling around. Only thing i would like to see are some shitters put in somewhere on the landing strip. A simple hole in the ground would work.

Umm there are holes all over to let one loose in. Trust me. There's a real nice one at the top of gasper goo and just inside the new gate on the creek that blocks green mamba extension, like right inside the gate next to the chain and padlock

Ok so I'm playin

ftoy516 said:
DANG....looks like Green Acres IS THE PLACE TO BE. drool

It is,amazingly technical rocks and great elevation . Love to go back some day to visit WITHOUT a manual trans :****:

C'mon meow, you know you wouldn't complain if you almost never had to recrank that thing on a climb like mid slims annnnnd the off camber winch point waterfall crossing above that. Lol

Maybe one day we should go back and hit Lower and Middle
Slim's... but maybe no time too soon ;D