• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I wanna hear and see pics from the reveal !!

Same! I've seen a few randoms on Facebook. But nothing really. Buggy looks absolutely sick.

I didnt take any but the buggy looks amazing. Eric was extremely happy with it. We kept him up wwwwaaayyyy past his bedtime so it may be a little bit before he puts anything up but everyone had a good time with our good friend.

That's what matters. I'm glad it all worked out. I did see the light up toyota badges. I really like those.

BUG-E J said:
I didnt take any but the buggy looks amazing. Eric was extremely happy with it. We kept him up wwwwaaayyyy past his bedtime so it may be a little bit before he puts anything up but everyone had a good time with our good friend.

Good **** thumb.gif

Most of my pictures were taken from the back parking lot as I was hiding it. I'm sure there are better images of the actual reveal. I only got one.
I didn't want to get in the way. It was good to meet you all.

IMAGES ARE THUMBNAILS, CLICK FOR FULL SIZE CLEAR IMAGE

Attachments

• IMG_5452[1].JPG
    IMG_5452[1].JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 151
When I got to the shop the rig was stuck in an enclosed trailer. They had let all of the air out of the tires and used the winch rope to suck down the suspension to get it into the trailer. It was working until the rope snapped. Wedging the rig into the trailer. After some ratchet strap work it was back out of the enclosed trailer and on to a Flatbed and we were off down the interstate. Showed up to the parking lot with a few people standing around which soon turned into dozens. When Eric finally got there he was greeting everyone when they truck and trailer pulled up with his new rig on the back. He had given Patrick the go ahead to just do a cage and it had showed up with much more than that. It is ready to ride. The best part was when Patrick told him that he had a zero balance on the rig. It was a good day and much deserved for Eric. Now we just need him to recover quickly so we can get this new rig out on the trail. :dblthumb:

customcj7 said:
Most of my pictures were taken from the back parking lot as I was hiding it. I'm sure there are better images of the actual reveal. I only got one.
I didn't want to get in the way. It was good to meet you all.

IMAGES ARE THUMBNAILS, CLICK FOR FULL SIZE CLEAR IMAGE

I'd given you $550 for the truck myself. :rolf:

Great day, great cause, Eric was so surprised and was speechless over it. Can't wait to see him on the trail with it. BOAT RAMP...

ADMINISTRATOR

BustedKnucklefilms said:
When I got to the shop the rig was stuck in an enclosed trailer. They had let all of the air out of the tires and used the winch rope to suck down the suspension to get it into the trailer. It was working until the rope snapped. Wedging the rig into the trailer. After some ratchet strap work it was back out of the enclosed trailer and on to a Flatbed and we were off down the interstate. Showed up to the parking lot with a few people standing around which soon turned into dozens. When Eric finally got there he was greeting everyone when they truck and trailer pulled up with his new rig on the back. He had given Patrick the go ahead to just do a cage and it had showed up with much more than that. It is ready to ride. The best part was when Patrick told him that he had a zero balance on the rig. It was a good day and much deserved for Eric. Now we just need him to recover quickly so we can get this new rig out on the trail. :dblthumb:

:woot:. :dblthumb:

Who buys an enclosed that short? :flipoff1: I jinxed it by asking if I needed to bring my trailer before I headed that way.

It was a great time getting to see Eric get his rig back all finished up and ready to ride. There was a ton of time put into it and it shows, awesome one of a kind rig. Glad I got to meet some more of you fake internet friends.

Thats really awesome. The people that put this together are unbelievable! Great job!

Lots of guys stepped up and made this possible for sure. It was cool to have a small part in helping a cool dude out that has gone through some rough stuff. I was excited that Eric trusted and thought enough of me to turn his rig over to. God knows he knows way more talented guys to build him a buggy. Lots of companies and guys and gals had a hand in it and made it possible. It was awesome to see all the people that took time out of their busy schedules on short notice to help put a smile on his face.
It was also cool to see two of the big guys in off roading (Cole Shirley and Matt Myrick) be able to make it down. It was good to get to meet alot of you guys and put a face with a name. If i didnt get to thank all of you, its late but thanks a ton. It was a lot of long nights in the last week or so finishing it out but it was more than worth it seeing him with a big smile.
I have found in this build sometimes you learn way more than stuff about metal and fabrication. I learned how people will really jump at the chance to help out a guy even if they dont know him, and just ask what can we do. I also learned about how life seems unfair at times but there are always great people out there to help and lessons to be learned.
Thanks again Eric for giving me a chance to be creative and trusting me enough to build something for you. Now get better and go enjoy it.

Attachments

• IMG_13201.jpg
    IMG_13201.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 123
Its cool to see how well known and liked Eric has become just for being "that guy" in the offroad world. He's created his own little character that everyone knows and loves. I met him in passing pretty much at Hawk Pride once and he probably doesn't even remember me but I knew who he was just from all the signs I've seen pictures of him holding and all the funny **** he has to say. His reputation speaks for itself for sure and I hope to maybe bump into him and that new rig again some day on some trail and check it out and listen to all the funny **** that dude has to say.