• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sound bars

Robbiem said:
Does anyone use a regular Bluetooth speaker in their buggy? Trying to decide if I want a big sound bar like the wet sounds stealth 10/powerbass xl1000 or if a small portable speaker would be loud enough.

e315acd3701ef8d79137f18eae7b18e6.jpg

Off topic, I can't stop looking at this pic , please tell me that is ride height and point me to a thread on this build. drool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://creativeaudio.net/stealth-10-ultra-kb/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3P2R-_zv3AIVR0wNCh0Z7gk_EAQYAyABEgL-Y_D_BwE

This was posted before and I still think it's a good deal.

I haven't bought anything yet but am leaning towards this.

kmcminn said:
Top, I am looking at buying a soundbar.

I really like JBL products but hate to spend 800 on the JBL UB4100.
You probably got that just laying around in your truck

The powerbass sound bars are awesome. If you're on Facebook the gayzr pages are good places to look for good used ones. Most the companies stand by there warranty doesn't matter who original purchaser is.

I just bought a refurbished wet sounds stealth 6 , from a link one of y'all posted here. Like $450 vs 6-650 or whatever new. 90 day warranty. It beats the $hit out of the junk a$$ pro armor bar I bought used that lasted like 5 rides that retails for around $350-400. Twice as loud, half as many bs wires, much better quality.

smbroady82 said:
I just bought a refurbished wet sounds stealth 6 , from a link one of y'all posted here. Like $450 vs 6-650 or whatever new. 90 day warranty. It beats the $hit out of the junk a$$ pro armor bar I bought used that lasted like 5 rides that retails for around $350-400. Twice as loud, half as many bs wires, much better quality.

Is it standalone Bluetooth or is there a way to wire it into a CD player?

creepycrawly said:
Is it standalone Bluetooth or is there a way to wire it into a CD player?

The stealth like I bought is standalone. There is a non amplified version that is even cheaper that you could use with a CD player .