• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Looking for events

A Ford

Is there anywhere that's got a list of events throughout the year? I get that there is a section on here but it seems like its only good for planning a Month or 2 out. Looking for something to do in OCT or Nov.

El Diablo said:
-Dixie Run at GMP Sept 27-30

Yeah SFWDA will be there.

Big ones in Oct and Nov are the memorial ride at Harlan for Patrick and RBD in November at BKORP. those are the only events i know of in those months.

I would love to ride somewhere Labor Day but I've got some things to get finished up before my junk wagon is trail ready. Have to change chunks, finish belly pan, add axle skids to protect the brakes, send torque converter out to get a re stall, install the pass side harness, add lights, and finish up a couple interior panels.

The RBD ride sounds interesting. Haven't seen anything about it though.

A Ford said:
Is there anywhere that's got a list of events throughout the year? I get that there is a section on here but it seems like its only good for planning a Month or 2 out. Looking for something to do in OCT or Nov.

I post them as I get them, sorry.

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
I post them as I get them, sorry.

ADMINISTRATOR

Not saying its anyones fault or anything. A centralized place where its all listed would be great but getting everyone to participate in that wouldn't be easy. Personally, I just like to plan way in advance. I would plan the entire year out if I could.

A Ford said:
Not saying its anyones fault or anything. A centralized place where its all listed would be great but getting everyone to participate in that wouldn't be easy. Personally, I just like to plan way in advance. I would plan the entire year out if I could.

I agree, I would like to know longer in advance so as to plan rides during the year and not just last minute local rides. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

A Ford said:

It's Greg's fault.

It seems like most forums are down on active members from what they were a few years ago. Im assuming Facecrack is the culprit. The problem with that is instead of the information your looking for being in one location its spread out all over the place and unless your friends with whoever is sharing it you can't access it. I sure do miss the old days.

Did you check the calendar, in the ride section ? month by month. All scheduled events are there up to a year in advance. Just asking?

billstoy said:
Did you check the calendar, in the ride section ? month by month. All scheduled events are there up to a year in advance. Just asking?

Yep. I've looked at it in the past also.

A Ford said:
WE (I) also like to plan in advance. The wife only gets so much vacation time so we have to make sure we use it wisely. And seeing as we live in the north (Michigan) and all the good wheeling spots are down south we have to pick and chose. (Not like Tony B. that lives 45 min away from windrock).
That being said
We are planning on going to Busted Knuckle in September for their jeep run.

And we are planning a run for the first week in june. 2019. 3 parks in 3 different tates (a Survivors Run lets say).
And we are also planning on going to Burris Valley in late September / early octobler 2019.

If anyone would like to join us you are more than welcome.

jeeppoor said:
WE (I) also like to plan in advance. The wife only gets so much vacation time so we have to make sure we use it wisely. And seeing as we live in the north (Michigan) and all the good wheeling spots are down south we have to pick and chose. (Not like Tony B. that lives 45 min away from windrock).
That being said
We are planning on going to Busted Knuckle in September for their jeep run.

And we are planning a run for the first week in june. 2019. 3 parks in 3 different tates (a Survivors Run lets say).
And we are also planning on going to Burris Valley in late September / early octobler 2019.

If anyone would like to join us you are more than welcome.

My old lady has the same problem with work. She needs to get the time off well in advance. We need to attend bigger events because of our rigs size. Need to make sure there are plenty or larger rigs there. Its 6,300 lbs on 5 tons and 49" tires. Wheeling with a bunch of TJ's or Yotas on a random weekend isn't going to work out well if we need drug off the trail for some reason.

A Ford said:
My old lady has the same problem with work. She needs to get the time off well in advance. We need to attend bigger events because of our rigs size. Need to make sure there are plenty or larger rigs there. Its 6,300 lbs on 5 tons and 49" tires. Wheeling with a bunch of TJ's or Yotas on a random weekend isn't going to work out well if we need drug off the trail for some reason.
Where do you live?