• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Cracker vs. N word on SNL

99wranglersport

I was watching reruns of SNL and on the Weekend News Update they called President Trump a " Cheap Cracker". I never heard of any flack from that. What would have happened if they would have called Obama a "Cheap black :wtflol:"? Im sick of people and their double standards. Everyone is offended from everything and the white working people have to suck it up and take it. I am not racist at all but I hate stupidity and ignorance. Am I out of line or do we need to stand up and put a stop to all of the whining and protesting people being ignorant of our laws and rights?

You should join a klan of like minded individuals that you could discuss these issues in great lengths.

That was a joke. It's a shitty situation for sure. But unless it directly effects me or my loved ones I don't have time to worry about other peoples BS.

SNL is a joke fo me. At one time loved it but it has turned into about 5 minutes of funny and the rest is crap to please a non gun carrring idoit.

Same with the late night shows...growing up I never would have expected to hear these people get away with referring to our nation's president the way they do these days. NO RESPECT for the office. It's not a matter of whether you agree with the guy or not, but that you respect his position.

Just like they probably wouldn't refer to their mothers as "bitches" or some other derogatory term why the hell they feel like it's ok to bad mouth our president is beyond me.

You have to think if you were a soldier for an enemy of the US, our late night shows would be the funniest **** you've ever seen

wont work said:
SNL is a joke fo me. At one time loved it but it has turned into about 5 minutes of funny and the rest is crap to please a non gun carrring idoit.
Agreed. Used to be a loyal fan but it's unwatchable liberal-biased politic pushing.

clemsonjeep said:
Same with the late night shows...growing up I never would have expected to hear these people get away with referring to our nation's president the way they do these days. NO RESPECT for the office. It's not a matter of whether you agree with the guy or not, but that you respect his position.

Just like they probably wouldn't refer to their mothers as "bitches" or some other derogatory term why the hell they feel like it's ok to bad mouth our president is beyond me.

You have to think if you were a soldier for an enemy of the US, our late night shows would be the funniest **** you've ever seen

FWIW Democrats were saying the same thing when all the white republicans were talking bad about Obama.

Re: Re: Cracker vs. N word on SNL

money_pit_yj said:
FWIW Democrats were saying the same thing when all the white republicans were talking bad about Obama.
Glad I'm not the only one who notices.

As far as the getting mad about TV shows goes I think John Prine said it best "blow up your TV".

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Cracker vs. N word on SNL

tonybolton said:
We should ask redneckengineered. He's never wrong. He's like the Spock of Hardline.
When I first read this giving the context of the conversation my mind automatically replaced "Spock" with "Spook".

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Rebelrider. I'm not racist at all. But I can't stand the double standards and the law suits of the criminals that are shot by police acting like they are completely innocent. But they are running from the cops and are usually found with drugs and a gun.

99wranglersport said:
Rebelrider. I'm not racist at all. But I can't stand the double standards and the law suits of the criminals that are shot by police acting like they are completely innocent. But they are running from the cops and are usually found with drugs and a gun.
I was being sarcastic.......