• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2014 570 ranger

Eddyj

So I needed a little utility SxS for business. Ended up with a 2014 mid size ranger 570 efi. Anyone have any experience with these little fellas?

3f9b6942e4b1e23a606a45212501b917.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The chances of the same person buying two vehicles from me are minimal. I usually don't sell something unless it's been whooped and :JRich: rigged back together

The only 570 utility with a southern bouncer cage.....?!?!
I like your style.

#pointythingserrywhere
#headroomis4jabronies

Eddyj said:
The chances of the same person buying two vehicles from me are minimal. I usually don't sell something unless it's been whooped and :JRich: rigged back together

Nothing to add on the Ranger 570, but I can attest to how :JRich: rigged the Rhino was to start at least.

I've got one that has been thru hell skid plate replaced once top end rebuild and two front diffs till I went with the billet pinion cover, not to add a couple backflips to boot. Oh yeah (do not) run a (UNI) air filter it will cost you , almost 2k miles and still works fine on the farm lol... It only catches hell when I'm bored lol...

kmcminn said:
Make it nice that way when you sell it to Broady it was make him bleed as bad.

Eddyj said:

ridered3 said:
Nothing to add on the Ranger 570, but I can attest to how :JRich: rigged the Rhino was to start at least.

it's about to be for sale

It has like 65 hours on it. The thing is flawless..
I need the money more than I need this thing. So it's for sale. I got $6500 in it
I'll make a fur sell thread when I feel like it.

Latest posts