• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reasons to be banned...

jeeptj99 said:
What about banning an administrator for not knowing how to use the quote function???

How :butt: about :butt: making :butt: sure :butt: the :butt: door :butt: doesn't :butt: hit :butt: you :butt: in :butt: the :butt: ass :butt: because :butt: I :butt: went :butt: to :butt: the :butt: Evelyn :butt: Woodhead :butt: Speed :butt: Reading :butt: Comprehension :butt: course :butt: of :butt: proper :butt: quote :butt: function :butt: and :butt: trying :butt: to :butt: do :butt: my :butt: best :butt: , so :butt: bare :butt: with :butt: me :butt: till :butt: I :butt: get :butt: it :butt: right :butt: OK? :butt:

ADMINISTRATOR

That is so painful to read on Tapatalk
9072ef4d1ce716ed3191926e1b75e6ab.png

CHASMAN9 said:
How :butt: about :butt: making :butt: sure :butt: the :butt: door :butt: doesn't :butt: hit :butt: you :butt: in :butt: the :butt: ass :butt: because :butt: I :butt: went :butt: to :butt: the :butt: Evelyn :butt: Woodhead :butt: Speed :butt: Reading :butt: Comprehension :butt: course :butt: of :butt: proper :butt: quote :butt: function :butt: and :butt: trying :butt: to :butt: do :butt: my :butt: best :butt: , so :butt: bare :butt: with :butt: me :butt: till :butt: I :butt: get :butt: it :butt: right :butt: OK? :butt:

ADMINISTRATOR

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: it was nice meeting you at AOP last weekend :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: