• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Golden Mountain Park - Closing

Moon sucked.....

All ya need is Honeybee, Razorback and Jungle area and a few sprout off trails off the main vein trail. Most everything else was terrible stuff.

I still think the original name DW (Devil Woman) was a better name than The Moon. Regardless it is still an awesome trail as is Crackhead, Stinger, Satan, Copperhead Road, Trail 3, Big Head, and others.

Sawzall said:
I still think the original name DW (Devil Woman) was a better name than The Moon. Regardless it is still an awesome trail as is Crackhead, Stinger, Satan, Copperhead Road, Trail 3, Big Head, and others.

The original intention in the name was that entire area of the park was "The Moon" ie Devil Woman was a stand alone trail on the moon. But more so "The Moon" was just the entrance area where there was 27 lines up the hillside before breaking off into individual trails

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow this is some good info. Imo the moon side aka devil. Would be great and has deemed some fun. The main part of the park is where all the big stuff is.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I've watched bad ass buggys "redneckenginered" roll on the big slab and seen a 4dr xJ with passengers go up. Place is a special place, and moon aside . It should stay that way.

I agree. I've got a handful of trails that I've got my eye on the second if/when it reopens. Just hope my junk holds together

cbrjeeper said:
I've watched bad ass buggys "redneckenginered" roll on the big slab and seen a 4dr xJ with passengers go up. Place is a special place, and moon aside . It should stay that way.

I know that earlier in this thread you made mention that "We" would be the first to know when something like the Park Opening back up takes place.

With Fall riding season fast approaching if something is going down.....like the park being re-opened....when should we expect an announcement :) i am sure there is some method to what has to take place first.

I am just chomping at the bit to go back.

Been Dreaming of October at this place....looking forward to loading up my junk to come back to some of the best wheeling around.

How about a Hardline ride when the place opens back up? Maybe have some T shirts made up...Just a thought.

The dirt track would be a big thing in my opinion considering Winchester dirt track closed a year or so ago. I have talked to several drivers that said they would definitely be interested. But I have also been told that the owner doesn't want the track opened back up because of the neighbors and all the noise that goes along with a track.

So this is interesting..

Saw this on fb this morning. They never say a location, nor do they deny anything. But it's implied multiple times that it is gmp. The op says it's 1.5 hrs from Nashville. Also they're having a meeting today and will release more info after said meeting.
aeec6c7a686a76f1f3828c79f7ea88b6.jpg
5dc4d51c8eaf0c66184c8f8938cbf64f.jpg

Re: Re: Golden Mountain Park - Closing

ftoy516 said:
I know that earlier in this thread you made mention that "We" would be the first to know when something like the Park Opening back up takes place.

With Fall riding season fast approaching if something is going down.....like the park being re-opened....when should we expect an announcement :) i am sure there is some method to what has to take place first.

I am just chomping at the bit to go back.

Been Dreaming of October at this place....looking forward to loading up my junk to come back to some of the best wheeling around.

How about a Hardline ride when the place opens back up? Maybe have some T shirts made up...Just a thought.
I do not know of any dates that gmp would open. Also know nothing about the face book post. I do know that gmp would most likely only be in the 360 acre range not 500. But I guess anything is possible.

Yea. There's one other comment about it possibly being in the cove/coalmont area. But no confirmation.

The Luke said:
Yea. There's one other comment about it possibly being in the cove/coalmont area. But no confirmation.

All the good riding in the cove is in public land if i'm not mistaken. People have been trying to buy that land for years i dont think it will change.

IF gmp opens back up I am 1000% up for a hl ride there. Maybe the dildozer will make an appearance. :flipoff1:

tonybolton said:
Moon sucked.....

All ya need is Honeybee, Razorback and Jungle area and a few sprout off trails off the main vein trail. Most everything else was terrible stuff.

Did Windrock get some new trails or something?