• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Golden Mountain Park - Closing

No telling. There are literally hundreds of tracts of land that would make great offroad parks.

I hope someone will give a go at GMP

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

ftoy516 said:
In the above post it says the "Off road Warrior Adventure Membership.......

Based on the location being in White County and the fact the school mascot is the "Warriors" .....my fingers are crossed that it is Golden Mountain.

Also i find it really weird the town i am from in Georgia is also White County and our school mascot is also the Warriors.....whats the chance of that.

Does your high school football team suck too?

I know GMP was surveyed last year, so not sure what other survey they would be waiting on. Although it could be could be GMP with the mention of pavilions, RV sites, and fishing. I guess we will find out.

haustow said:
I know GMP was surveyed last year, so not sure what other survey they would be waiting on. Although it could be could be GMP with the mention of pavilions, RV sites, and fishing. I guess we will find out.
That's what I was thinking as I was reading it.

From an involved source: the park is east of Nashville.

Multiple investors who ask for nothing to be said til it's complete.

Utilities being tested currently to see what is usable and what isn't.

The Luke said:
From an involved source: the park is east of Nashville.

Multiple investors who ask for nothing to be said til it's complete.

Utilities being tested currently to see what is usable and what isn't.

Didn't Tennessee Offroad, the forum/offroad shop, have a park near Lebanon a few years back?

Not that I know of. They had a gravel lot with some gravel piles and then there were some mud holes at cedars of Lebanon. But they didn't own that. It's just trespassing in the state park.

Maybe I'm wrong though.

I will say the same source said that "most people know where it's at". Implying that it is gmp.

So who knows?

The Luke said:
Not that I know of. They had a gravel lot with some gravel piles and then there were some mud holes at cedars of Lebanon. But they didn't own that. It's just trespassing in the state park.

Maybe I'm wrong though.

I will say the same source said that "most people know where it's at". Implying that it is gmp.

So who knows?

I check this thread multiple times per day waiting to see that it is back open.

I've spoken to the dude who's buying it a couple times now. Basically electrical passed inspection. Plumbing failed horribly. LOTS of stuff was stolen off the property in between visits by investors. So they were sitting down with owner and supposed to be renegotiating.

The Luke said:
I've spoken to the dude who's buying it a couple times now. Basically electrical passed inspection. Plumbing failed horribly. LOTS of stuff was stolen off the property in between visits by investors. So they were sitting down with owner and supposed to be renegotiating.

Awesome thanks for the update.

He's told me multiple times that the current owner is playing ball and seems like she just wants out of the property. So hopefully things continue working smoothly.

They've also realized that asking for people to invest in a life time pass is a lot to ask given the history of the park.

pplblazerdude said:
So it sounds like it is golden mtn. Did I miss the part confirming this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My source won't confirm or deny at this point.