• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 4 seat Yota buggy

slikwilly said:
What kind of legroom does it have?
I am 6'4" and I have great leg room in this rig. My legs were almost straight ahead in the drivers seat. And plenary of head room to the cage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 4 seat Yota buggy

Now that all the tire kickers and low ballers are out of the way how about 5500 ??????

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

ranger11 said:
Now that all the tire kickers and low ballers are out of the way how about 5500 ??????

Wish I was closer. I'm headed back home to western NC in less than a month. If you still have it I'll give you a shout. Damn wish I was closer.

Re: Re: 4 seat Yota buggy

jeepmedic said:
Wish I was closer. I'm headed back home to western NC in less than a month. If you still have it I'll give you a shout. Damn wish I was closer.
I'm willing to travel to make the sail,sale,cell.... But I'd need confirmation soon cause I'm thinking about pulling all the yota stuff and doing a ls and tons swap. Really truly hate to pull apart such a good working rig.

ranger11 said:
I'm willing to travel to make the sail,sale,cell.... But I'd need confirmation soon cause I'm thinking about pulling all the yota stuff and doing a ls and tons swap. Really truly hate to pull apart such a good working rig.

I dont think you can meet me overseas... thumb.gif

You still got it? Pretty much exactly what I've been looking for. I know everyone asked about how much leg room, but what about for those that are height challenged?

projectfreedom said:
You still got it? Pretty much exactly what I've been looking for. I know everyone asked about how much leg room, but what about for those that are height challenged?

I'm 5'6 and I have wheeled it, but struggled with the clutch as it sits, but the seat could fairly easily be moved forward... in all reality it needs to be moved anyway, as he said earlier. ????????

projectfreedom said:
I'm 6'3" and I fit great in it. Height and length

hillbillyyota83 said:
I'm 5'6 and I have wheeled it, but struggled with the clutch as it sits, but the seat could fairly easily be moved forward... in all reality it needs to be moved anyway, as he said earlier. ????????

That's how tall I am. Seat mounts shouldn't be hard to fix. Is New Mexico considered a southern state?

Yes the seat could be moved. And new Mexico is a long ways from home. Lol. Probably better getting it shipped to you.

Pending sale/keeping. Thanks for the offers and comments.

Wife is pregnant again... Gotta sell can't fit 5 in it.

ranger11 said:
Wife is pregnant again... Gotta sell can't fit 5 in it.

Time for a single seater or another XJ. ???????????? So happy for Crystal and you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Re: 4 seat Yota buggy

mdo817 said:
Time for a single seater or another XJ. ???????????? So happy for Crystal and you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Well like Jduck reminded me, I'm hoping for one but could be two or more.... Plan is to use my other parts to build something unless there is more than one baking then those parts will be forsale. We find out Tues if it's one or more.