• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How many " one time regulars " have been ran off of this site ?

redneckengineered said:
That was a huge blow to the board when he left. "Mr. I know the answer to your question but will not post it because I have a family to feed." "Mr. I have built 40,000 14 bolts" molaugh

So why are you still logging in ??? I've never seen so many grown men whine and complain about something so trivial.

I think you fatally butthurt Tony Bolton... :rolf:

muddinmetal said:
I imagine me, brock, ed, and Tony probably are the reasons all the good folks left...

As much as I hate to be lumped in with those buncha homos
How can you Put Tony in without Josh? Neither of them bother me, nor have they ran me off, but I see how introverts that could come here and post feel trampled by mindless drivel from post whores and know it alls.

blacksheep10 said:
How can you Put Tony in without Josh? Neither of them bother me, nor have they ran me off, but I see how introverts that could come here and post feel trampled by mindless drivel from post whores and know it alls.

Somehow I forgot about Josh Dean....

BLT94YJ said:
I sometimes wonder how many people are on this forum talking about wheeling but actually never wheel.

I wish I made a dollar everytime someone posted this question over the years.... :flipoff1:

BLT94YJ said:
I sometimes wonder how many people are on this forum talking about wheeling but actually never wheel.

I resemble that remark (at least since my son was born), I love tech and benchracing/benchbuilding, but I've refrained from posting about ideas/theories/hypotheticals since I don't have the time or money to actually "do" much anymore.

I've got a "stock" Tacoma (armor, winch, locker) on 31s that I've taken out a few times the past couple years but that's it.

It also seems like no one wants to discuss junkyard parts swapping and old school type building anymore. It's just "Call shop xxx they have the solution" or post a link to something to buy and that's considered Tech...

TBItoy said:
I resemble that remark (at least since my son was born), I love tech and benchracing/benchbuilding, but I've refrained from posting about ideas/theories/hypotheticals since I don't have the time or money to actually "do" much anymore.

I've got a "stock" Tacoma (armor, winch, locker) on 31s that I've taken out a few times the past couple years but that's it.

It also seems like no one wants to discuss junkyard parts swapping and old school type building anymore. It's just "Call shop xxx they have the solution" or post a link to something to buy and that's considered Tech...
I beg to differ. My Jeep is about 90% junkyard sourced. I've been hunting a 1.375" 16 spl 1350 slip and stub for my new driveshaft. I've not figured out what vehicles came with one yet. Or I guess I could just find any 1350 slip and stub for 2" tube and use that.

So I would prefer more junkyard swap tech....

blacksheep10 said:
Ford is small spline. Chevy is 1.5 I probably have/have had one. All you have to do is come to ks and I'll throw in a free D60 with the deal :flipoff1: But seriously, I remember ford being the same spline, just 1/8" smaller than Chevy
I found some info on that somewhere throughout my searches. But also saw where most fords were 1330's.

Also, I have SO MANY free d60's waiting on me! I basically have one in every state on the east coast. Notice the guy that claimed it, never posted on here again. Hmmmmm

The Luke said:
I found some info on that somewhere throughout my searches. But also saw where most fords were 1330's.

Also, I have SO MANY free d60's waiting on me! I basically have one in every state on the east coast. Notice the guy that claimed it, never posted on here again. Hmmmmm

BLT94YJ said:

I wonder how many goats it takes to screw in a light bulb? :flipoff1: :rolf: :stir:

ADMINISTRATOR

The Luke said:
I beg to differ. My Jeep is about 90% junkyard sourced. I've been hunting a 1.375" 16 spl 1350 slip and stub for my new driveshaft. I've not figured out what vehicles came with one yet. Or I guess I could just find any 1350 slip and stub for 2" tube and use that.

So I would prefer more junkyard swap tech....

it's pretty easy to turn down the OD of the weld in part of the stub. All the rear driveshafts vehicles are usually large diameter and there are 1000s of them laying around. Most all chevys with a 14b rear had 1350 rear driveshafts. Just hack off the tube and spin down the huge flange part.
attachment.php

Also consider using a slip yoke output shaft from a trans or tcase and a slip tailshaft yoke for cheap beef driveshaft parts.

Like the late model np205 slip yokes that everyone throws away, that shaft would be fine for making a cheap driveshaft, just hack off the gear cluster and weld it into a small diameter heavy wall tube. tap a grease fitting into the female yoke tube and you're gtg.
Slip%20Yoke%20NP205%20Rear%20Output%20Shaft.JPG