• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How many " one time regulars " have been ran off of this site ?

P said:
JohnG was one of the original " wheelers " that we knew from Grayrock and CAOS ( been riding with him for years ) that had the means and want to travel and wheel. He was in the first hand full of guys I called on that drive home from TN . The early years of the club AND forum where some great years for me personally. I got to spend alot of time meeting and wheeling all over the SE and made some very good friends, some of which are like family to me even still. When we were in Club mode we did alot of great events and spent alot of time helping the parks we'd frequent when we weren't planning out of state rides and weekends.
My only wish looking back is that there were a better evolution of the " Club " side of Hardline . I truly believe that for this forum to get back to the participation and level it once was at , it needs a club presence not only online but in the woods. IMO the OG's that did stick around held on way to tight to " our baby " and didn't allow it to grow and evolve with new people and or fresh Club members. I'm guilty, hell life happened to each of us on many different levels and tragically ended way to early for our brother JohnG :'( I hope as my children begin to move into their young adult lives , my wife and I can start making some trips and wheeling venues again. I've always missed the culture and the friends I was fortunate to make all over the place between this forum and the early days of PBB.

So what I got from this is that we need more officially sanctioned "Hardline Rides"??? That way we can put screen names with actual names/faces and do some good wheeling and cleanup at various off-road parks.

rednecklights said:
I had become a douche nozzle and took the interwebz too serious. Made some good choices and some bad choices .... karma bit me on the ass so I figured I'd take a break.

But I'm ready to get ole Samuel back out

Glad to see you back. :dblthumb:

ridered3 said:
So what I got from this is that we need more officially sanctioned "Hardline Rides"??? That way we can put screen names with actual names/faces and do some good wheeling and cleanup at various off-road parks.

I've made it to one and met a few of you guys and had a great time. Although my junk can't quite keep up with a lot of you I'd still be down for some rides.

xjmarc said:
I've made it to one and met a few of you guys and had a great time. Although my junk can't quite keep up with a lot of you I'd still be down for some rides.

Thats where i'm at. I have been to one non official ride and it was an absolute blast meeting people and hanging out at camp.

blacksheep10 said:
Last time a guy planned a "Hardline Ride" he got Axed right? :flipoff1:

The club, from what I remember, was never really supposed to grow. They wanted it very exclusive and you needed a super majority to add a new person. Something like 97% approval. :indianajones:

How many guys were legit Hardline Crawler Club members at the peak?

blacksheep10 said:
Last time a guy planned a "Hardline Ride" he got Axed right? :flipoff1:

The club, from what I remember, was never really supposed to grow. They wanted it very exclusive and you needed a super majority to add a new person. Something like 97% approval. :indianajones:

I believe your right on the Axe... Because it wasn't a Hardline Club ride... All ghey IMO, a simple discussion resolves the difference between Hardline Club ride and Hardline Forum ride.

The way we did membership as I recall it was 100% vote from standing members. We just didn't want it to get so large that we lost the ability to make travel rides a priority / doable. It all sounded good in theory but even keeping the membership limited it was hard to get 100% at any given ride. The core group was really outstanding at making a showing. And we got alot of invites and stuff with other clubs which made it even better having guys that knew the trails etc like our first Harlan trip and also the Clayton Ok trip. Mud Devil's we're always a good time, and them guys always let em eat ! EOR and the crew that ran with them, also always good times... Even in a flash flood laughing1 laughing1

money_pit_yj said:
How many guys were legit Hardline Crawler Club members at the peak?

Right out of the gate that initially got phone called and invite before any " round table " discussion. Let me try...
JohnG
TK
Rich Berry
Ricky Berry ( He was passenger only aged but always doing cool pics and vids, look how that worked out ! Proud as hell of RickyB )
Joe Hartz ( sold out quickly / back surgery )
Brennan ( Capt Carl.. made like 1 or 2 rides also sold rig quick )
James MF'n Dollar
Cole Shirley ( he was at rides but started trending towards camera work because his rig was always upside down or on fire before he built the buggy )

I think that rounded it out at the very first go around. I think it took like 6 votes and some under the table money to Gregg on board.. but I also drank alot more back then believe it or not :flipoff1:

laughing1

P said:
Right out of the gate that initially got phone called and invite before any " round table " discussion. Let me try...
JohnG
TK
Rich Berry
Ricky Berry ( He was passenger only aged but always doing cool pics and vids, look how that worked out ! Proud as hell of RickyB )
Joe Hartz ( sold out quickly / back surgery )
Brennan ( Capt Carl.. made like 1 or 2 rides also sold rig quick )
James MF'n Dollar
Cole Shirley ( he was at rides but started trending towards camera work because his rig was always upside down or on fire before he built the buggy )

I think that rounded it out at the very first go around. I think it took like 6 votes and some under the table money to Gregg on board.. but I also drank alot more back then believe it or not :flipoff1:

laughing1

TK is good people. I love his YJ

rednecklights said:
I had become a douche nozzle and took the interwebz too serious. Made some good choices and some bad choices .... karma bit me on the ass so I figured I'd take a break.

But I'm ready to get ole Samuel back out

Who are you?

jeeptj99 said:
Where's everybody been? Been kinda dead here lately.
Redneckenginered was gracious enough to point out that my post lack any real substance so I've tried to limit my comments to things he finds acceptable. I'm still waiting on the self appointed post fuhrer to fax me an approved list of comments that please him. :flipoff1:

Just dicking you, been working 26 hours a day.